• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• flatcat19

• VFR800

• KoHeartsGPA

• datzenmike

Top Posters In This Topic

so as recently as like 10 minutes ago i came to the realization that other than my mechanic and i, flatcat is the only other person who has driven little miss since i got her. and that was only at canby when i was riding around in the hobo throne

It was an honor, my friend.

• Like 1

You might be on to something here. Only way to tell is through very thorough research.

I am an expert on this topic, and have concluded that a ban on panties would be necessary to end the plight of Global Warming. Another benefit would be more affordable health care, and equal rights afforded to third world sweat shop workers. Fuel prices would drop, and hourly Motel rates would stabilize (finally). It is in the best interest of the New World Order to ban these panties, once and for all. Nations throughout the globe must band together now, and put a stop to the Elite and their panty oppression.

smoke 2016!!

Will a '50 cal stop a running engine???? wtf???? A sling shot, if lucky, can do that. The .50 just makes it's own luck. 

Hobo, I'm driving the shit out of Little Miss right now, I'm railing her. HARD! (in my mind) So I'm the third driver

My gf saw this last night a said "is this real!? They look exactly the same!" To which I replied "........that's because Dave Grohl IS the drummer from Nirvana.....". Some peoples kids

You know i used to like Dave Grohl ,,, till he married that blonde chick and killed himself

• Like 3