INSMNCS: John Cain

Dude come down here for one they are a dime a dozen

Heading there right away! The forum is still waiting to see 13" daytons with 13" 205/60/13 BFGoodrich tires slapped silly on a 510 for reference purposes, ONLY!

;-D

• Replies 19.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• flatcat19

• VFR800

• KoHeartsGPA

• datzenmike

Top Posters In This Topic

Heading there right away! The forum is still waiting to see 13" daytons with 13" 205/60/13 BFGoodrich tires slapped silly on a 510 for reference purposes, ONLY!

;-D

That shit looks good when slammed. I promise my 4door would have daytons if i didnt have zx brakes

^Lol!!!

They actually would look like sick little mean piranhas, with them done right!

Lol!!!

Its is look it up. I grew up around lowriders and still hang out with a bunch of ghetto mother fuckers so i dont mind a donk if done tastefully. my buddy had a 74 coupe deville and cut the roof off on 24's i used to feel like i was the shit ridin around in that thing smokin blunts

• Like 1

Its is look it up. I grew up around lowriders and still hang out with a bunch of ghetto mother fuckers so i dont mind a donk if done tastefully. my buddy had a 74 coupe deville and cut the roof off on 24's i used to feel like i was the shit ridin around in that thing smokin blunts

friends of yours ?????? :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:

• Like 2
Picked 2of these up on ebay a few months ago had to have them

rm_zps3fy1sizf.jpg

Oh yeah! The Caddy truck is one of my fav vehicles- diesel, that is! I have to have one! Hopefully that'll happen some time soon!

elvis-cadillac-aucti-4_1600x0w.jpg

Now, THIS THING is sweet- yet, it looks like some luxury experiment stolen from JPL or the NASA parking lot!

Would definitely look way better sitting straight up!

^

|

/\