INSMNCS: John Cain

What a fucking tool. Your beliefs are your own. If they conflict with your job then you either do your job, you quit your job or you loose your job. Your job does not include pushing your beliefs on others.

The only thing the judge could legally hand down was nothing. The county had the right to terminate her for not performing her job duties period.

The judge jailed her illegally. Huge breach of her constitutional rights.

She has every right to follow her beliefs, but if it interferes with he public office then she is to be impeached through the proper legislated rules.

There are two other clerks in the same office that could have issued the licenses. Step to the next fucking window retards.

• Like 1
  • Replies 19.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• flatcat19

• VFR800

• KoHeartsGPA

• datzenmike

Top Posters In This Topic

What a fucking tool. Your beliefs are your own. If they conflict with your job then you either do your job, you quit your job or you loose your job. Your job does not include pushing your beliefs on others.

At least some job training into fixing clerical cabinets or ink jet,

she'd fit right in.

jizz sprayin 

Impeachment is in order!  "Nonfeasance in office" the refusal to perform the duties to which the electee was elected or appointed.  There are 3 categories of impeachable grounds.

Misfeasance of duty.  Use of the powers of the office to perform improper acts.

Malfeasance of duty.  Use of permitted acts to perform forbidden or proscribed acts.  Like for personal gain.

Nonfeasance of duty.  Refusal to perform required acts inherent to the duties of the office.

• Like 2

The only thing the judge could legally hand down was nothing. The county had the right to terminate her for not performing her job duties period.

The judge jailed her illegally. Huge breach of her constitutional rights.

She has every right to follow her beliefs, but if it interferes with he public office then she is to be impeached through the proper legislated rules.

There are two other clerks in the same office that could have issued the licenses. Step to the next fucking window retards.

The Supreme Court legalized same sex marriage last June. She refused to issue licenses for what ever her personal reasons were. She was ordered to comply with the law and she refused to do so. This is contempt of the law. If she shows up for work she must do her job as ordered by a judge or be in contempt. Her only recourse to avoid contempt was to not show up for work citing religious beliefs. This would allow someone else to fill in for her. No court can make you go to work but they can force you to do your job. From home she could rally a defense. Maybe civil disobedience (within the law) protest or picket outside or even go back to court and appeal the judges ruling.  She fucked up.

• Like 2

11993286_10153531167429757_6878230213476

A man boarded an airplane and took his seat. As he settled in, he glanced Up and saw the most beautiful woman boarding the plane. He soon realized She was heading straight towards his seat. As fate would have it, she took The seat right beside his. Eager to strike up a conversation he blurted out, “Business trip or pleasure?”

She turned, smiled and said, “Business. I’m going to the Annual Nymphomaniacs of America Convention in Boston."

He swallowed hard. Here was the most gorgeous woman he had ever seen Sitting next to him, and she was going to a meeting of nymphomaniacs!

Struggling to maintain his composure, he calmly asked, “What’s your Business at this convention?”

“Lecturer,” she responded. “I use information that I have learned from my Personal experiences to debunk some of the popular myths about sexuality.”

“Really?” he said. 

“And what kind of myths are there?”

“Well,” she explained, “one popular myth is that African-American men are The most well-endowed of all men, when in fact it is the Native American Indian who is most likely to possess that trait.

Another popular myth is That Frenchmen are the best lovers, when actually it is men of Mexican Descent who are the best. I have also discovered that the lover with Absolutely the best stamina is the Southern Redneck.”

Suddenly the woman became a little uncomfortable and blushed.. “I’m Sorry,” she said, “I shouldn't really be discussing all of this with you. I don’t Even know your name.”

“Tonto,” the man said, “Tonto Gonzales, but my friends call me Bubba".

• Like 6

This is the reason she was cited for contempt.

"The 49-year-old Kentucky county clerk, who grabbed the national spotlight by refusing in the face of multiple court orders to begin issuing marriage licenses to same-sex couples, had been given an out.

She could remain a free woman, the judge said, if she gave permission to her deputies to sign the certificates in her stead. The judge gave her time to consult with her attorneys.

But when the court reconvened after a short recess Thursday, ­Davis was not in her seat. An attorney explained that Davis, an Apostolic Christian, “does not grant her authority nor would allow any employee to issue those licenses"

She refused to pass down licensing duties.

She is a big CUNT

• Like 1

You gonna fill us in yet?

It was a complaint about comments made here 2 years ago... http://community.ratsun.net/topic/53103-do-not-buy-woodward-fab-tools/?do=findComment&comment=871985

The complainant was asked to post in this thread and has yet to do so.  No biggie.