• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• flatcat19

• VFR800

• KoHeartsGPA

• datzenmike

Top Posters In This Topic

So i have decided to start building my 2door 510,,,,,,,,,, Soo  everyone that has near mint or NOS parts please PM me so as you can donate them to me..  Cash that you will send me to build it would also be spent in your honor in the spirit of the whole Ratsun community coming together to give me a way to show my gratitude by driving it around.. 

Ratsun 2door work parties to build it , will be organized in the near future so you can give me a hand in building it,,

Thank you..

• Like 4

So i have decided to start building my 2door 510,,,,,,,,,, Soo  everyone that has near mint or NOS parts please PM me so as you can donate them to me..  Cash that you will send me to build it would also be spent in your honor in the spirit of the whole Ratsun community coming together to give me a way to show my gratitude by E-Bay-ing it.. 

Ratsun 2door work parties to build it , will be organized in the near future so you can give me a hand in building it,,

Thank you..

And I should be getting my wagon back tomorrow from the body shop.  Let's see if I can keep dipshit long-boarders away from it.

Spread gravel around your parking area.

Oh the classifieds over there are far superior to anything else on the internet ,,, i believe Benjamin Franklin once said " Holy shit those NWD classifieds are the best i have ever used on the whole interwebs "  ( i'm paraphrasing of coarse).

I should have probably said "about" five people would read it..

• Like 2

So i have decided to start building my 2door 510,,,,,,,,,, Soo  everyone that has near mint or NOS parts please PM me so as you can donate them to me..  Cash that you will send me to build it would also be spent in your honor in the spirit of the whole Ratsun community coming together to give me a way to show my gratitude by driving it around.. 

Thank you..

I'll be awaiting the For Sale/FML thread. 

#Flatsthreadislamestbuildthreadever

It only rivals the last #worstbuildthreadever

Oh the classifieds over there are far superior to anything else on the internet ,,, i believe Benjamin Franklin once said " Holy shit those NWD classifieds are the best i have ever used on the whole interwebs "  ( i'm paraphrasing of coarse).

I should have probably said "about" five people would read it..

He said it exactly like that. No paraphrasing needed. And the number is about 7 1/2. 

I'll be awaiting the For Sale/FML thread. 

It only rivals the last #worstbuildthreadever

He said it exactly like that. No paraphrasing needed. And the number is about 7 1/2. 

7 1/2 is the number of people who have been on nwd in the past 3 months