• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• flatcat19

• VFR800

• KoHeartsGPA

• datzenmike

Top Posters In This Topic

You know ,,, at the last,,  1:00 am in Canby thing,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, only three other people  were even awake then..... And it was soooo fuckin quiet we chickened out cuz we would have been waking ALL you fricken old women up!!

lame.

• Like 1

next to Mikes tent of course.

Or in the datslocos camp because I'll probably be drinking again by next year. Who knows

You and Kevin were both crying at 10:00PM for people to shut up.

You know ,,, at the last,,  1:00 am in Canby thing,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, only three other people  were even awake then..... And it was soooo fuckin quiet we chickened out cuz we would have been waking ALL you fricken old women up!!

lame.

4. And one of those WAS a woman.

• Like 1

Wow. This Canby thing is not at all what I've envisioned. I'm up till one on week nights without company. You guys are at a once per year event! Camping. Why the fuck would you choose sleep over shenanigans?

Imagine how upset I was over the whole thing.

Friday night, Saturday night...dead.

Crickets, and hamucks squeaky voice. But the handy was OK.

• Like 1

I had beer n sandwiches.I was a happy camper. Except for the part when I couldnt find the tapatio doritos at any store in canby.wtf

If I would have known, I would've directed you 15 minutes south to a place known as little Mexico!, Woodburn has all your Latino needs, taco trucks are excellent and tienditas for your Mexican shopping needs everywhere!

• Like 1

I heard a canadian threatened to shut down Canby if we got loud....did any of you even attend the dinner Saturday evening?....Fuck it was like being at a fucking funeral!

Me and my brother went to that in i think 2010 ,,, good to see they haven't changed any..  

My (other) brothers funeral in April was kind of a hoot ,, when else can the older siblings all gang up on the younger generations with unlimited fire power from the older nephews and nieces that have endured the same punishment before,,  if they decide to smart off.. 

• Like 1