• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• flatcat19

• VFR800

• KoHeartsGPA

• datzenmike

Top Posters In This Topic

One of THE most important bylaws of repost is that the post in question was made in the same section,,, or thread,,,,, if you will. That is clearly a different thread,,,  and the fact i cannot now or ever be accountable for NOT seeing something in a "post a 70s chevy truck with goofy DONK wheels", thread that has morphed into,,,  your argument is pure and utter malarkey,,, as usual... 

So in closing i say,,  it is definitely not deserving of anything meritorious to you,,,  or any other knobgobbler on this website.

Thank you for your cooperation

• Like 2

One of THE most important bylaws of repost is that the post in question was made in the same section,,, or thread,,,,, if you will. That is clearly a different thread,,,  and the fact i cannot now or ever be accountable for NOT seeing something in a "post a 70s chevy truck with goofy DONK wheels", thread that has morphed into,,,  your argument is pure and utter malarkey,,, as usual... 

So in closing i say,,  it is definitely not deserving of anything meritorious to you,,,  or any other knobgobbler on this website.

Bylaws? WTF are you babbling about bylaws? This ante the fucking Freemasons son. All you got is more chicken shit excuses. Nanner, I'm disappointed, really. Climb down off your pretty princes pedestal, man up, and pay up sweetie. 

Bylaws? WTF are you babbling about bylaws? This ante the fucking Freemasons son. All you got is more chicken shit excuses. Nanner, I'm disappointed, really. Climb down off your pretty princes pedestal, man up, and pay up sweetie. 

Just because you are alone in your house and wanting to jack off as feverishly as stampede of African water buffalo to some random breasts i found for you on the internets,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, i really don't wanna get involved..

^_^

• Like 3

Um...

Thou hast been told

That.

Naners is not incorrect.

If we're going to correct though, how about the blatent misuse of the word "meritorious"... Or the fact that Nanner is reposting the same shit as us folks in the so called "70s chevy truck with goofy DONK wheels thread". Please don't lecture me on correct. Let's just have fun.

a buddy of mine had like thirty square body Chevies in his salvage yard for decades. I looked at 'em for at least fifteen tears myself and the only parts that ever sold were engine, transmission, diffs, tailgate and the odd taillight. He crushed all of them about four years ago. When I saw him last weekend, he mentioned that he gets more calls for square body Chevies than anything else now. He figures they would have been stripped to the bones by now if he'd kept them. Some of my teenage stepson's friends are as passionate about them as older guys are about tri-fives and Camaros. I like 'em but they don't really hold any special appeal to me although I've seen a few phantom crews (Chevy didn't build a factory 1/2 ton crew in the square years) that are pretty sweet.

10236362_201421691119.jpg