INSMNCS: John Cain

That is what's wrong with my generation, "this will be really funny, people will want to beat the shit out if us. lololol"

I'm embarrassed to be part of this generation of God damned morons....

• Like 2
  • Replies 19.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• flatcat19

• VFR800

• KoHeartsGPA

• datzenmike

Top Posters In This Topic

Ive got to stay away from the black guys at work. they can talk shit about us Mexicans all day but as soon as I drop a N bomb motherfuckers wana take it up the ass. Then they wonder why I don't go in the break room on lunch... everyone is a little prejudice whether they want to admit it or not. Stay the fuck away from me if not ive been know to piss people off by shit I find funny.

Fixed

Edited by EastBay521
  • Like 1

everyone is a little racist whether they want to admit it or not.

I personally don't believe that although I do think most folks socialize easier with people who look like themselves and have more shared culture. I see it as more of a natural instinct than racism although racism certainly does exist.

You could only do that safely if it was an enactment. It's bull shit. First of all, that black guy would have pulled a gun.....

He wouldn't pull a gun....

....he's probably a felon....

• Like 2

In my opinion everyone is a little prejudiced against someone. Whether it be race, religion, morals, financial status, etc., etc. I have never encountered anyone who wasn't.

Prejudice is not liking something or someone. Racism is taking action.

BTW, fuck you TVLand, quit being a pussy. I want my Dukes of Hazzard back.

• Like 2

I think people can socialize better when everyone is comfortable to say what ever the fuck they want with out others making a big deal outa something that was meant to be funny. My last warehouse job was great because everyone knew not to take it the wrong way

• Like 1

Part of the reason I still run a warehouse. Very laid back family owned place. I don't know many places where you can walk by the boss's door, give him the finger, and keep walking. Say what I want, when I want & if someone fucks up I call them a dumbass. Every time someone new starts we bet on how long it is before they cry or quit. If they make it, their skin is tougher

• Like 2

Part of the reason I still run a warehouse. Very laid back family owned place. I don't know many places where you can walk by the boss's door, give him the finger, and keep walking. Say what I want, when I want & if someone fucks up I call them a dumbass. Every time someone new starts we bet on how long it is before they cry or quit. If they make it, their skin is tougher

That used to be how my work was......I miss that, you really need to lable the idiots as idiots sometimes.

• Like 1

Every time someone new starts we bet on how long it is before they cry or quit. If they make it, their skin is tougher

Says every mod on Ratsun

I personally don't believe that although I do think most folks socialize easier with people who look like themselves and have more shared culture. I see it as more of a natural instinct than racism although racism certainly does exist.

Herd instinct perhaps? Mix within your own species? Brand loyalty? I think everyone should make an attempt to understand other cultures. Travel is a great way to do this but best when you are young and flexible. If you work with a minority or are the minority you should get to know your fellow workers.

N word? Unable to be said by anyone except the N's. 

Bullshit. That's a white people word. We started that. We owned that shit. 

What else you N's want to steal from me? 

My shoes? My car? My big bootied, white girlfriend? 

Fuck you. 

• Like 2

He wouldn't pull a gun....

....he's probably a felon....

Around here, half of the people are packing, and more and more are open carry. The owner of the car/suv would not be the only one popping off some hot copper coated lead.

Says every mod on Ratsun

Herd instinct perhaps? Mix within your own species? Brand loyalty? I think everyone should make an attempt to understand other cultures. Travel is a great way to do this but best when you are young and flexible. If you work with a minority or are the minority you should get to know your fellow workers.

six years active US Army introduced me to all and I walked away with two honorable discharges and colorblindness for all but green, the best color.