Let's try this again; flatcat's 521

• Replies 911
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Part numbers on mine match the part number shown. I'm guessing it's just an incorrect picture. 

I would not have bought these cylinders if I knew the bleeder valve was not included. 

Hell, the cylinders/valves being in such bad shape are why I decided to replace everything. 

My biggest concern-I'm moving in 5 weeks. I don't have time to waste. 

• Like 1

Oh,,,,,,, i see says the blind man..

Don't know maybe send a text  to Tdaaj  he might have some of those brass parts,, if they don't include it. ,.. We give him shit but he is more than happy to track 620/521 parts down for a guy to make a few bucks.. And his collection of weird shit is vast. 

PM-ing you his phone,, , he gets off work -weekdays around  4:20 pm,, so send the dickhead a text if rockauto turns out shitty..

• Like 3

Ted is an awesome guy. No mistaking that.

Just clean the brass you have. Use a wire bottle brush on the inside to get all the shit out and put some fresh copper washers and plugs on the ends. Good time for some speed bleeders anyway. Would probably take less time than tracking down new shit and waiting on it to get there anyway.

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...

If you can't get the parts you need before you move, just rent a trailer to take it with you, 521's are used to being trailered  :angel:

That's weird.  I bought mine and immediately drove it over 1,000 miles, fixing a couple small issues along the way.  Maybe it's the owner.

• Like 3