Pressurized box for webber 32/36

Kulper620

• Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Go to the salvation army or second hand store and look for a pressure cooker. They are aluminum. The base can be drilled to bolt to the intake with the carb inside. A few holes for gas and throttle cable etc. The top twists on and locks down. They can contain tremendous pressure. The lid is easily removed.

GTI2908.jpg

• Like 1

No disrespect, but poping the hood and seeing a pressure cooker is f*ing hilarious!!!

Good cheap idea though...

I don't know of anybody that makes a pressure box for the 32/36 anymore. This would be something you would have to fab yourself. Most guys use a top hat and just live with leaks at the throttle shaft and choke linkage...

Go to the salvation army or second hand store and look for a pressure cooker. They are aluminum. The base can be drilled to bolt to the intake with the carb inside. A few holes for gas and throttle cable etc. The top twists on and locks down. They can contain tremendous pressure. The lid is easily removed.

GTI2908.jpg

Corned beef and cabbage at 6K RPMs.

• Like 2

I often toss my frozen burrito on the intake to warm it up.....

My daughter and I use to do that with our Jeep out wheel'n. Everyone else would be eating cold sandwiches and we had a nice hot meal. Those inline 6's had lots of room for two.