Mr Big Tanker's watermelon wagon.

• Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Well I got to do nothing on the wagon this week. That is all.

In the words of my friend James Brown, PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE Mr Big Tanker don't give up on the Goon. (I used to be James floor director on his dance show Future Shock we taped in Atlanta at Ted Turner's station WTCG back in 76)

• Like 1

In the words of my friend James Brown, PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE Mr Big Tanker don't give up on the Goon. (I used to be James floor director on his dance show Future Shock we taped in Atlanta at Ted Turner's station WTCG back in 76)

Your funny bro. Not giving up at all, as a matter of fact ECU is getting a tune installed by Wednesday trying to finish the fuel lines couple more odds and ends take it in to get the exhaust done, And last should just be wiring and some top side minor details.Just time I don't have any of, and the guys that do know me, i just cant fit myself under the dash or to lie under the car, not enough room for me.

• Like 1

Your funny bro. Not giving up at all, as a matter of fact ECU is getting a tune installed by Wednesday trying to finish the fuel lines couple more odds and ends take it in to get the exhaust done, And last should just be wiring and some top side minor details.Just time I don't have any of, and the guys that do know me, i just cant fit myself under the dash or to lie under the car, not enough room for me.

Hey I hear ya.
  • Like 1

Cheap paint? eek. Whats on there currently looks good its got character

Its stock. And what i meant by cheap was not a full strip down and so forth, In fact do a decent bodywork job good prep and spray the outside again down the line, no door jams possibly,keep some patina on the car the rest of this wagon is like brand new.