Mr Big Tanker's watermelon wagon.

• Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

IMG_4495_zpsprg7bsmj.jpg

And Datsrod made this battery holder for me. if you guys are interested I think he will make them for about 200.00. It is only for the 925 i believe odessy battery. This fucker is bad ass and worth every penny. I am going to put this one in my truck and remove the Optima to expose the bed again and also show off the NOS carbon fiber bottle as well. Thats next also.

• Like 4

IMG_4495_zpsprg7bsmj.jpg

And Datsrod made this battery holder for me. if you guys are interested I think he will make them for about 200.00. It is only for the 925 i believe odessy battery. This fucker is bad ass and worth every penny. I am going to put this one in my truck and remove the Optima to expose the bed again and also show off the NOS carbon fiber bottle as well. Thats next also.

That Goon is looking real good and that is one nice battery holder too. Nice work Tanker.
  • Like 1

So got the car back Nothing fancy just a simple good exhaust system installed and finished.check

Got the o2 sensor installed also and wires ran under the dash or in this case left on the drivers side floor board for now.

Tomorrow if there is time i will get the cables to start running the battery cables. and also the fuel pump.