• Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

IMG_4438_zpslwza33wz.jpg

This is taking the wagons time 

Those SS trucks were a big deal when they came out and there was the Ford Lighting too but don't remember which came first. The Ford was ugly but I think was faster with a blown small block.

• Like 1

Gen 2 lighting was super charged, late 90's early 00's. Until the Dodge srt10 ram the lightning was the fastest production pickup made. Now I think it's a Vauxhall ute from the land of aus.

I still believe the syclone was the fastest quarter mile truck. Fastest one off the show room floor clicked a 12.98 in the quarter.

I still believe the syclone was the fastest quarter mile truck. Fastest one off the show room floor clicked a 12.98 in the quarter.

I think that is correct but the lighting had a faster tops speed and maybe even a quicker 0-60 but no by much.

• Like 1

I think that is correct but the lighting had a faster tops speed and maybe even a quicker 0-60 but no by much.

Top speed yes but I believe the syclone was good for a average of 4.5-6 0-60. I had a 95 and still love the last gen lighting. Checy guy but no ford hater here well other the mustang boys that ruin it..

• Like 1

IMG_4448_zpsyoz9tz6x.jpg

Just a update and its not the goon, But working on the 454 instrument cluster. Just mocked up for now. Wagon next is down load tune in to mega squirt, try to exhaust done by next week finish fuel lines and weld bung for o2 sensor and finish under car so can finally take off jack stands. But maybe after i finish the 454 next is leather in truck.And 4 speed tranny or gear vendors.

IMG_4448_zpsyoz9tz6x.jpg

Just a update and its not the goon, But working on the 454 instrument cluster. Just mocked up for now. Wagon next is down load tune in to mega squirt, try to exhaust done by next week finish fuel lines and weld bung for o2 sensor and finish under car so can finally take off jack stands. But maybe after i finish the 454 next is leather in truck.And 4 speed tranny or gear vendors.

Less Chevy, more Datsun

• Like 4