datson4life

• Replies 522
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Lol, i might get a clock, might...... ill take to mex, or china and get them duplicated, they will never know.......$20 each, deposits welcome

The clock he told me I had dibs on the first one then he tells me 750.00. When the last one sold for a little over 100.00 on yahoo. I'll just wait and let him rip off the general public..lol

Want a ukulele. Look up Kamaka ukulele. Little under a grand too well over..check Em out go.

• Like 2

1 clock shows up on yj. 1 lol. Took me 2 years asking every 521 owner i ever spoke to if they had one. Seen one. Or knew who was selling one around the world. I worked my ass off for these clocks. Then i found 2 finally. Then spent anothe 6 months looking for the mirrors to obtain them. Someone payed me real close to my asking price. They offered. They didnt even know what my asking price was. I sent him videos of both he chose sent me the money no questions asked. I guess someone wanted it more than you and is willing to pay for it.

The price i gave was just a starting point. I had them for 30 min before you asked. I waited and made more without even trying.

• Like 1

1 clock shows up on yj. 1 lol. Took me 2 years asking every 521 owner i ever spoke to if they had one. Seen one. Or knew who was selling one around the world. I worked my ass off for these clocks. Then i found 2 finally. Then spent anothe 6 months looking for the mirrors to obtain them. Someone payed me real close to my asking price. They offered. They didnt even know what my asking price was. I sent him videos of both he chose sent me the money no questions asked. I guess someone wanted it more than you and is willing to pay for it.

The price i gave was just a starting point. I had them for 30 min before you asked. I waited and made more without even trying.

Carlos you asked me what it was worth , my reply was I dont know I think around 200-300. You told me 750.00. And then i said wow a little to high made a offer of 515.00 and you said thats ok. I am in NO RUSH to sell them, the wow factor has not rubbed off yet you said, That was fast . You never counter offered me you said no rush. Thats ok I dont need one that bad and I know who got the other one and I know what he paid which is not much more then I offered you. Thanks for the first Dibbs crack though, I appreciate you taking care of me.

• Like 2

Here's how everything lines up, oil pan perfect level, centerlink barely clears but thats normal and clears oil pan without ever bothering it, although when installing engine oil pan might hit centerlink due to engine leaning forward, the ka on the 521 leans back a little to clear bottom firewall, so when installed with transmission centerlink clears by like an inch, crosmember clears for days. These mounts are legit, whem installing ka leave rubber truck mounts loose and its pretyy easy to mount thw engine

CAM04476_zpsnxyp9wzv.jpg

CAM04478_zpskfltmrdy.jpg

CAM04479_zps5zyq9ye9.jpg

CAM04480_zpspfp0ucza.jpg

CAM04481_zpslh58gia7.jpg

CAM04482_zpsi8budryh.jpg

• Like 7