The ratty/low/back to life/u.s.s/daily/ka24de 521 thread

datson4life

• Replies 522
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

One day they will find thousands of the clocks stored in the back of a warehouse, then ill sell for $20

If i find them first ill put them away with a note put them in the far back of a closet with a long letter for whoever finds them after i die. So they remain rare. Basicly controling the market on the clocks.

• Like 1
  • 3 weeks later...

What made you go with bike side drafts. What ECU are you going to run, I don't think the stock one will work.or will it. Also what about balancing them for vacuum.i don't have experience with bike ITBs but also you will run a low or higher idle.. If you have not figured that out yet you might want to get info on that.

I decided to go with this setup cause i have a diy pnp standalone computer, no mass air flow sensor needed, i went with these itbs cause looks like its been done before, theres a couple writeups tho they suck and not complete, the only thing i havent figured out is connecting the tps, but that shouldn't be hard, just locating ground and playing with my new fluke, im learning as im going, still need harmonic balancer and some nice cams to really wake up the itb setup, the vacuum from itbs go straight to the standalone ecu

• Like 2