Track Days..............Let's GO!!!

Busta Nut

• Replies 323
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

510T your pass in session 4 @ about the 12 minute mark was awesome! I got my phone and timed your laps on this session. You did great.........especially when that mustang was in front of you. That was your best time @ around 135 and some change WITH TRAFFIC! 

I wonder how they would feel about a truck out there.  :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:

• Like 2

Busta, not sure where you wanted me to put the other racing club's web page, but here is the link: http://www.ncracing.org/index.php

They are a bit cheaper than racing-dynamics. For instance, to race on Thunderhill West the price is $99 for members (an extra $10 for nonmembers. Membership is $40 for the year).

In my opinion they are a bit more organized and mature. Check it out. They have a bunch of dates coming up.

• Like 2

Demo, looking at your videos...your car was running sooooooo sweet. Damn shame those carb gremlins popped up. The car sounds so good!

Yea it was running really well during session two. Just kept asking for more. I was pulling it up to 7k

• Like 3

The vids are fuckin awesome guys......it's bitter sweet for me... :lol:

.........stupid GoPro.......

Anyways...........edited first post to add......vv

Busta, not sure where you wanted me to put the other racing club's web page, but here is the link: http://www.ncracing.org/index.php

They are a bit cheaper than racing-dynamics. For instance, to race on Thunderhill West the price is $99 for members (an extra $10 for nonmembers. Membership is $40 for the year).

In my opinion they are a bit more organized and mature. Check it out. They have a bunch of dates coming up.

Thx FtG!!

• Like 2