Datsloco's Oregon ! , Monthly meetings

denmarkboy

• Replies 620
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

These meetings are a blast . 2+ hours each way is making for some fun drives . Even in the rain !  It's time to start doing fun runs into each others regions . 

speaking of which dont forget there are more coming up. Getting ready to go south already . 

NORTH                      EAST                       SOUTH                WEST 

jan. 2  2015              feb 6 2015                 mar 6 2015                   april 3 2015

may 1 2015              june 5 2015                july 3 2015                    aug 7 2015

sept 4 2015              oct 2 2015                  nov 6 2015                    dec4 2015

Loren O                   Bonvo                    ArchetypeDatsun             Denmarkboy

photo%202_zpsmhrjuavl.jpg

• Like 5

Hey Guys I would like to join in the fun and help out?

@ArchetypeDatsun Let me know when you have details about the March meet

@ Denmarkboy same for April when you know

I would like to host a Saturday fun run June 6th in Bend the day after the Friday meet? (assuming I don't get stuck working, still not sure of my schedule until I get hired)

There are several drives out here that would be nice....

What is the typical distance for a fun run? I personally have no qualms doing a 100 miles round trip?

Whether or not I can make it to most meets I will be promoting others to get involved and I will participate as much as my schedule allows but if I get this job at Deschutes brewery I will be on a rotational schedule every few weeks between Days, nights and swing, weekend included??? 

I have already told them I need the time off for Canby though and also this will help fund more Datsun everything!

Cheers Guys

Aa

• Like 1

hell yes dude , thats what its all bout " Having fun with your datsun " . 

my meeting place and list of people coming is already growing

. I will be be going to medford on march 6th . As far as i know this meeting is going to happen at a sonic . I will double check that and post something .

you are always welcome at my place anytime , And i am always  doing something datsun related . 

• Like 1

Ok sorry I'm chiming a little late I was hoping to share some options I have for the meet for March 6th.

There's plenty of places I could pick from to make the meet and honestly I wanna stick to something I'm familar with but open to options hopefully locals could also chime in on what they think. There's a 2 local sonics in my area one in Medford, Oregon & one in Central Point, Oregon both are close to I-5 medford sonic being about 5 miles further south on the other side of town.

Here are the addresses and pics of the locations.

Sonic

1760 Delta Waters Rd

Medford, OR 97504

EF36E1B4-6FA3-4A37-923A-A0C78A1BCCDA.png

Sonic

1760 East Pine Street

Central Point, OR 97502

609305C5-0374-4CE0-BAB8-31BD33ACBDB1.png

This is the Sonic in Grants Pass which is about 40 mins from me another option. Me and Skib made the meets in Medford Sonic worked out pretty well as well as the grants pass one but people stopped showing up which is the problem I've had threw out the years. I might not be able to go to the one in grants pass in my datsun as non of them are insured at the moment as pretty broke right now. Still let me know what you think and ideas I wanna make it easier for everyone that's coming down.

Sonic

255 Union Avenue

Grants Pass, OR 97527

78F64B87-A352-4C66-BAD2-A9F3B6E753FF_zps

16E21CDB-D3FF-4185-9653-533EF7E68E43_zps

• Like 1

Yeah it's the easiest one take a left off the light at the exit and it's on the right next to the pilot. That one does have a smaller parking lot though and the one in Medford has more places to eat in case some want to get a bite to eat other than eating at sonic.

• Like 1

I hope more locals can chime in im not against going to grants pass at all actually like getting out of town but won't be able to take any of my Datsuns if there not insured by then Im still hoping to score another job to get me back on feet again.

I'm definitely sticking to Sonics it's just easier and it's right off the hwy expect for grants pass but pretty easy to find.

So far I've had the most votes for the Medford Sonic so I think I'm sure to say that's were its happening, bigger parking lot and more food around for those who are hungry.

Denmarkboy what time have the rest of the meets been? I'd like to know what time you guys are arriving to get a good time planned out.

So far I've had the most votes for the Medford Sonic so I think I'm sure to say that's were its happening, bigger parking lot and more food around for those who are hungry.

Denmarkboy what time have the rest of the meets been? I'd like to know what time you guys are arriving to get a good time planned out.

well it almost a 3 hour drive for me ,But I will be there as early as I can . all of the other meets have been at 7 . 

Oh man holy snap!! This is gunna be awesome!! I have reasons to go to all these places now. Eager to meet some peeps see some rides. Will make it to most of these most the time. Been wanting to get together. See yall in Medford.