Poncho & lefty

denmarkboy

Poncho : 1968 521, 1300 4 spd one owner clean tile

poncho was a bandit boy, his horse was as fast as polished steel , he wore his gun outside his belt for all the honest world to feel

Lefty : 1968 521, 1300 4 spd, 2 owner clean title

lefty he cant sing the blues all night long like he used to , the dust that poncho bit down south ended up in lefty's mouth.

IMAG3226_zpsszvmktw3.jpgIMAG3228_zpsochqku5e.jpgIMAG3227_zpseitxbsul.jpgIMAG3231_zpsrzw5bpzp.jpgIMAG3230_zpswjbqudr8.jpgIMAG3239_zpsnhsunkmq.jpgIMAG3224_zpsrdl2ejyq.jpgIMAG3223_zpsq5qs339v.jpgIMAG3225_zps0i0idl2g.jpg

• Like 2
  • Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• 7 months later...

been a while since I've updated this thread , The trucks have been sitting in the same place I got them from last year . But the summer has come early to Oregon and the Canby giveaway truck is almost done . So that means I will finally be getting back to my own stuff . 

And the previous owner said time to go .

So after spending the first half of my day doing body work , I took a break , and a 3 hour road trip to get these guys back to the house .

Lefty had been sitting longer and looked a little rough , so he got the bed .

Poncho had tags in 2000 and insurance , and clean oil and anti-freeze . it did great for + miles also found 4 hub caps under the seat . 

IMAG4682_zpsjsl4gihh.jpgIMAG4683_zpsfjnlfnjr.jpgIMAG4685_zpsnlmoxc4n.jpgIMAG4686_zpsyozqitww.jpgIMAG4690_zpsqrbvxert.jpgIMAG4691_zpsohfynh8l.jpgIMAG4692_zpsdg10afmf.jpgIMAG4693_zps68xa5g3h.jpgIMAG4695_zps5j4vulpv.jpg

• Like 2

That's a lot of bondo.. :)

My arms are sore just looking at it.

521 overload!! damn...

Oh dang I forgot that was sitting there . Thats only supposed to be seen in the "canby truck's dirty little secrets file " yet to be made . I mean hey we did as much as we could some things had to be couldnt be show car quality . 

And yeah if I had  a couple more messed up tailgates to fix my arms would be as big as tankers in no time  !  :rofl:

• Like 3