620 C / 620 crewcab

denmarkboy

• Replies 184
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Cool idea. I am dreaming of doing a ZX interior on my truck. 

I picked up another frame and cab to use as a mock up for the front section. The cab and frame are both from KC's. I only need to keep the front sections. Are you interested in trading some interior parts? I was going to cut the cab about 2" up the A pillar and just behind the front seat mounts. Frame would be cut just behind the trans mount. If you interested, I could deliver them for beer and a chance to see your stack of trucks. 

• Like 2

Thanks , I know it's not pc around here to cut stuff up, and I get that . And some trucks are worth saving , I am using stuff that was left for dead or was in route to the crusher .

As for the cab and frame stuff , I am always using stuff like that . And I could use the kc cab back half , middle of the door back .

Beer would definitely be on me . And barter is always better

Probably works from home. Or gets paid an insane amount of money for four hours work.

You're a union electrician aren't you denmarkboy?

I am a heavy equipment operator. I run anything and everything, at one point last year almost ended up in Russia to do a logging show . But mainly I work for government contractors ie; us forest service,blm , etc. One of my last jobs was working in Colorado for the forest service,and I wasn't complaining about the wages !

• Like 1

I am a heavy equipment operator. I run anything and everything, at one point last year almost ended up in Russia to do a logging show . But mainly I work for government contractors ie; us forest service,blm , etc. One of my last jobs was working in Colorado for the forest service,and I wasn't complaining about the wages !

well that sounds fun. I'm lazy though that's just too much work for me
  • Like 1

While we are at home sleeping, denmarkboy is at home working on his toys, and I like all of them. Keep up the cool work!

thank dude , i have no intention of stopping , you dont even want to know what i am planning next .

well i am old school brother , my generation did not have photoshop , if we wanted to build something you had 2 options . you could draw it or build it . so yeah i spend more time building than i do writing about it , i wouldnt mind writing more i just dont have time .

IMAG3496_zpsus4jaj8l.jpgIMAG3503_zpsn0p6o9hr.jpgIMAG3504_zpssyivokmk.jpgIMAG3505_zps5vyhgtn5.jpgIMAG3506_zpsglndjsap.jpgIMAG3508_zpsgn6ydvzd.jpgIMAG3509_zps69fzjjcb.jpg

• Like 2