• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• KoHeartsGPA

• datzenmike

• Draker

• a.d._510_n_ok

Top Posters In This Topic

It proves, no one is above the law.

What she did was a major risk to national security! Cannot stress this enough. There is a guy in prison for taking a selfie in a submarine.... Put that into perspective 

In a perfect world sure.

Actually, it proves that no one is above the law...WHEN THEY GET CAUGHT.

What about who she works for and who owns her.. lol to the republicans not having anything to do, they fight each other.

What's the left going to do now that there scheme is busted?

I'd like to see a list of her payed consequences , if that makes sense. Is that like listing her accomplishments

What about who she works for and who owns her.. lol to the republicans not having anything to do, they fight each other.

What's the left going to do now that there scheme is busted?

I'd like to see a list of her payed consequences , if that makes sense. Is that like listing her accomplishments

I'm willing to bet that Paul Ryan has dirt, he openly opposed Trump and went as far as backing Hillary, i want blood!

I want Rudy for AG, Dr. Carson for SG, Mad Dog Mattis for chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff, Ted Nugent for head of the BATF, Milo Yiannopoulos for press secretary and R. Lee Ermey in some capacity in which he works daily with emotionally fragile children because that shit would be fun to see on youtube.

• Like 4

Which would be too bad as he did a lot of good in his earlier days as his victories against the Five Mafia families, Ivan Boesky and Michael Milken will support.

Yes but some of those guys he paraded down the street in cuffs had to be released. Can't have that in the DOJ. Gotta be water tight.

• Like 1

She's not gonna be President and a future political career may be questionable.

Lax punishment? Maybe.

what kind of post is this mike?

loosing opportunity doesnt seem like punishment.  political career MAYBE over? It is hard to catch and punish someone for such large crimes.

Trey Gowdy... now I really like him chewing up the scenery..... but nothing happened. Everyone got a tongue lashing and.had their faces shoved in their own shit, and..... nothing. He points out lies and criminal activity and ... again nothing happens. What was the point of those Congressional Hearings anyway?

If the Tic isn't punished she will be back. Accountability fosters caution on the part of criminals and those watching. Sic some prosecute on her and Bill and w/e and keep her busy for years staying out of jail while the shit piles up around her. 

Trey Gowdy... now I really like him chewing up the scenery..... but nothing happened. Everyone got a tongue lashing and.had their faces shoved in their own shit, and..... nothing. He points out lies and criminal activity and ... again nothing happens. What was the point of those Congressional Hearings anyway?

If the Tic isn't punished she will be back. Accountability fosters caution on the part of criminals and those watching. Sic some prosecute on her and Bill and w/e and keep her busy for years staying out of jail while the shit piles up around her.

The Republican party leaders had him on a leash IMO, now there's a new sheriff in town.

Like i said before, Ryan and McConnell are cronies.