• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• KoHeartsGPA

• datzenmike

• Draker

• a.d._510_n_ok

Top Posters In This Topic

I am not defending Comey and I hate Hillary but consider the following: if this same scenario had just been done to Trump a lot of folks would be saying, "OH MY GOD! YOU DESTROYED HIM FOR A WEEK AND THEN TWO DAYS BEFORE THE ELECTION YOU SAY, 'OOPS! NEVERMIND!'!?! YOU SET HIM UP AND HE DOESN'T HAVE TIME TO RECOVER FROM IT!".

This affair was still a kick in the teeth to Hillary's campaign. She did not (and probably will not ever) get the punishment she so richly deserves but it was no easy week for her. just sayin'..........

I would even go so far as to say the FBI non-scandal scandal did not detract from the WikiLeaks news but added to the frenzy as most of us rabid political junkies were quite attune to both happenings as they transpired.

P.S. personal disclosure. Trump is not "my" guy. I was stationed in NJ for a couple of years and knew lots of local folks who had low opinions of him based on business and personal dealings with him. being young and impressionable at the time their criticisms of him made a strong, unfavorable impression on me. still, I can tolerate a ruthless businessman much easily than I can a horrid, nasty woman whose disdain for commoners is obvious in her demeanor.

• Like 3

I am not defending Comey and I hate Hillary but consider the following: if this same scenario had just been done to Trump a lot of folks would be saying, "OH MY GOD! YOU DESTROYED HIM FOR A WEEK AND THEN TWO DAYS BEFORE THE ELECTION YOU SAY, 'OOPS! NEVERMIND!'!?! YOU SET HIM UP AND HE DOESN'T HAVE TIME TO RECOVER FROM IT!".

This affair was still a kick in the teeth to Hillary's campaign. She did not (and probably will not ever) get the punishment she so richly deserves but it was no easy week for her. just sayin'..........

I would even go so far as to say the FBI non-scandal scandal did not detract from the WikiLeaks news but added to the frenzy as most of us rabid political junkies were quite attune to both happenings as they transpired.

P.S. personal disclosure. Trump is not "my" guy. I was stationed in NJ for a couple of years and knew lots of local folks who had low opinions of him based on business and personal dealings with him. being young and impressionable at the time their criticisms of him made a strong, unfavorable impression on me. still, I can tolerate a ruthless businessman much easily than I can a horrid, nasty woman whose disdain for commoners is obvious in her demeanor.

Only difference is Hilliary can recover much faster because all but one MSM outlet colludes with them.

New Wikileaks emails released tonight from the DNC hack show CNN asking the DNC (and then the Clinton campaign) to provide questions for Wolf Blitzer to ask Trump and other GOP candidates.

• Like 2