• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• KoHeartsGPA

• datzenmike

• Draker

• a.d._510_n_ok

Top Posters In This Topic

watch poor Uncle Joe's face when he learns that it was Weiner who screwed over Hillary yesterday!https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bdCuDF4u5Yg

Oh dear...lol...that was a genuine reaction you just don't see from all these scripted politicians, its also very concerning that the VP of any nation isn't up to speed with whats going on in his country WTF!!!! This administration is a joke!

• Like 1

Biden doesn't like the Wiener (I mean who does like a sleaze ball perv anyway) so how hard is it for him to not, not react? I'm sure he could have 'emoted' no reaction whatever but instead made a beautiful statement by just being himself. It's a wonderful piece of ad lib.

Biden doesn't like the Wiener (I mean who does like a sleaze ball perv anyway) so how hard is it for him to not, not react? I'm sure he could have 'emoted' no reaction whatever but instead made a beautiful statement by just being himself. It's a wonderful piece of ad lib.

No...just no, this guy is showing how far outside he is within his own government, this further gives the likes of InfoWars credibility when they said back in 08 when Obama announced Biden as his VP that he's just there to make Obama look good because of what he (Biden) supposedly brought to the table.

Another point for InfoWars and Micheal Savage....oh yes...they were right and you libs wrong.