• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• KoHeartsGPA

• datzenmike

• Draker

• a.d._510_n_ok

Top Posters In This Topic

Prince was a Jehovah's Witness, so... No christmas, no B days, no Halloween, no Easter, and no voting. It was supposed to be no sleeping with children too, but Micheal Jackson didn't get that sermon.

• Like 4

I gotta disagree,Trump has the upper hand otherwise there wouldnt be a bunch of Hispanics protesting with violence.There were no eggs thrown or police cars vandalized by Trump supporters.I guess im one of those "looney tune" people as i prefer to have our borders a little more secure no matter which candidate is willing to do it.

• Like 2

You may not have noticed, but I was talking about the protesters during his visit to the Bay Area. Those guys are looney, but if you want to lump yourself in with them, that's cool. I have a question though, how could Trump have the upper hand in that shit show when he didn't even participate. In fact, he snuck around the back to avoid it. I know you love the guy's big mouth bravado, but he's all talk with soft little hands.

Can't wait for the Hillary Trump debates to begin....it's gonna be fun!

Great theater, ZERO substance. That's what America want's, and that's why Hildy, or the Trumpet, they will get what they deserve. Don't ask why this country is going down the shitter though. That would be unpatriotic. Fucking sick joke.

• Like 1

Hillary will chew him up but good. Unfortunately she does have some political sense and experience. Trump has board room political savvy (or I hope so) but has nothing otherwise to bring to the table other than his mouth. Can he make her cry??? Call her a cunt at the debate?? even her supporters will pause for a sec...

yay-9393724.jpg  fuck!!! She IS!

Did I see wise guy christie on stage again. How sad a 'little' lap dog he is.

• Like 3

You may not have noticed, but I was talking about the protesters during his visit to the Bay Area. Those guys are looney, but if you want to lump yourself in with them, that's cool. I have a question though, how could Trump have the upper hand in that shit show when he didn't even participate. In fact, he snuck around the back to avoid it. I know you love the guy's big mouth bravado, but he's all talk with soft little hands.

Go back and read the last sentence of YOUR post that i quoted.I read it as "both sides are looney"  Why would Trump participate in a violent demonstration ? even the police are afraid to do anything about it for fear of the race card.You cant arrest a Hispanic protester without being labeled a racist.You cant even talk about border security without being labeled a racist.Trump was smart in avoiding that mess.How do you know Trump has soft hands ?

Christie... such is the nature of political power. You either have it, or you line up behind someone with it. Unlike monetary power, political power is a prostitutes popularity contest.

• Like 1

Go back and read the last sentence of YOUR post that i quoted.I read it as "both sides are looney"  Why would Trump participate in a violent demonstration ? even the police are afraid to do anything about it for fear of the race card.You cant arrest a Hispanic protester without being labeled a racist.You cant even talk about border security without being labeled a racist.Trump was smart in avoiding that mess.How do you know Trump has soft hands ?

I did write both sides are looney, and you wrote "I guess im one of those "looney tune" people as i prefer to have our borders a little more secure no matter which candidate is willing to do it." YOU lumped yourself in with them, not me. Judging by your comments about Hispanics with legal immunity because of some fear of being seen as racist, I'd say you were absolutely right about that looney thing. 

Hillary will chew him up but good. Unfortunately she does have some political sense and experience. Trump has board room political savvy (or I hope so) but has nothing otherwise to bring to the table other than his mouth. Can he make her cry??? Call her a cunt at the debate?? even her supporters will pause for a sec...

yay-9393724.jpg fuck!!! She IS!

The only thing that Hilary is better at then the trumpet is lying to the American people and getting a free pass.
  • Like 2

I did write both sides are looney, and you wrote "I guess im one of those "looney tune" people as i prefer to have our borders a little more secure no matter which candidate is willing to do it." YOU lumped yourself in with them, not me. Judging by your comments about Hispanics with legal immunity because of some fear of being seen as racist, I'd say you were absolutely right about that looney thing. 

Now when did we give legal immunity to immigrants ? Oh you're from the bay area,never mind its pointless.Now,about Trumps soft hands ?

Now when did we give legal immunity to immigrants ? Oh you're from the bay area,never mind its pointless.Now,about Trumps soft hands ?

Any Cuban who makes it to USA soil and that includes beaches is entitled to asylum status even though the landing is in reality a violation of immigration law.  Cold War hangover, and the source of recent surge in Cuban landings trying to beat any future normalization of relations that might nullify this exemption.

'Soft hands' ...  I think this is in reference to him not ever having worked a day in his life and avoiding the draft. WORK... you know... what we do and he doesn't.  Ever.

• Like 2

'Soft hands' ...  I think this is in reference to him not ever having worked a day in his life and avoiding the draft. WORK... you know... what we do and he doesn't.  Ever.

Sounds like 99% of the politicians including your girl...Hillary.

Maybe people should do something wild like growing food. Generate and sell commodity. Teach their own kids to live. Live with family. Stop living so first worldy.

Yes yes let's go back to stone age, great solution!

Move to iraq!

Wasn't the Stone Age "hunter-gatherer"?

• Like 1

What do you mean "we" gave? I didn't use the term "immigrants" either, that was all you John. "You cant arrest a Hispanic protester without being labeled a racist." Alzheimer's maybe? 

Interesting how it's suddenly pointless when you realize you have no valid point. No, I'm actually from San Diego. Grew up in Mission Hills, and moved to SF when I was 25. My step father is Mexican AMERICAN, bother and sisters half Mexican.

Personally I would like our borders MUCH more secure, and have every non citizen working here on a visa, with the ability to earn citizenship legally. The only difference is, I know neither of these lying ass candidate will ever do that. We could have done something about our border security decades ago, so why do you think our border with Mexico is still so fucking porous? Who benefits from cheep undocumented labor being paid under the table? Wake up John, there are very powerful industries who want to keep it that way. Meanwhile the media plays along by scapegoating the evil immigrants so the public doesn't hold the illegal employer responsible for fucking up the honest job market. At this point, if we were able to deport the 14,000,000 illegal works here already, our economy would collapse. This is not as cut and dried as Trump, or Hildy are framing it. They're sure as hell using it to get thier votes though. I've heard the same shit every four years, and look what's happened. NOTHING!

• Like 3

This is not as cut and dried as Trump, or Hildy are framing it. They're sure as hell using it to get thier votes though. I've heard the same shit every four years, and look what's happened. NOTHING!

Aka "cock tease" 

• Like 3

yay-9393724.jpg  fuck!!! She IS!

I know exactly two people who will admit to liking and wanting to vote for Hillary. I have no idea how she is presented in the Canadian press but out of Trump, Bernie and Ted Cruz she is the most hated of the four and where the repugnant bosses hate trump but the base loves him.....? well, the opposite is true for Hillary - the demonrat bosses are demanding she be nominated over the wishes of a base that despises her.

what i'm curious to see is how the hardcore Bernie leftists react when Hillary is crowned. repugs will just refrain from voting when they don't like their party's candidate (i.e., Bush '92, Romney '12) but leftists get loud and violent when their will is thwarted. I wonder if philly '16 will be tinted by shades of Chicago '68?

• Like 1