little miss. to-do list pg 38 and first post

hobospyder

Either one would be bad ass. I've thought about that for my garage too. But mine would need a ton of prep work due to cracks and shit. There is only one expansion join and the floor is wavey fuck. I might just get some cement sealer and call it good.

I got cracks and waves and cat piss. Not very happy with all that and the fact that it's red. Just trying to come up with something different I think
  • Replies 876
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Made it out to the shop yesterday and started poking around

IMAG0767.jpg

Wheel dollies, some assembly required

IMAG0768.jpg

On the dollies, now where do I want her?

IMAG0769.jpg

This looks like a good spot

IMAG0770.jpg

IMAG0771.jpg

Perfect.

Started working on getting the fuel tank back in place but got frustrated on top of the life issues I was trying to avoid (misbehaving six year old)

IMG_20150306_163550.jpg

Wheels

And good night little miss

IMAG0775.jpg

Going to have to get toolbox back on his Jack stands so I can trace and cut fuel lines

• Like 2

IMAG0778.jpg

fuel and reservoir tanks installed. 

need to go to the parts house and pick up filler hose again because the tube i bought has too small of an inner diameter. outer diameter is the same but the walls are a lot thicker on the new stuff so it didn't go on and was pissing me off. also need hose clamps for the filler hose. don't know if i bought them before and if i did buy them what i did with them. lost in the move if they were bought. stupid hobo

• Like 1

Went back out to the shop and did second coat on the top side and since it was raining built a makeshift shelter for it so it didn't get wet

And then while poking around out there I found out the lights under the loft work. So much brighter

IMAG0660.jpg

Need to get around to finish cleaning the whole shop and start working on getting it water proof. Then electrical starts and rewalling

Those likes make it so much more inviting. :cool:

• Like 1

Those likes make it so much more inviting. :cool:

it was the dark scary corner to be avoided but now i have a truck in there and it will be used as a spray booth at some point in the future. currently engine teardown and gas tank installation area. should get a picture of what i did with the work bench but i haven't been down there since yesterday and don't know if i'll make it out there tomorrow. need to though, crank shaft and pistons are calling my name

• Like 1
  • 3 weeks later...

got the fuel filler hose installed, and drove to the gas station to fill it up. was nice to actually pull up to a gas pump and fill instead of having a gas can in the bed of the truck

was going to try to use her for yard work, gonna have to figure out a different way of moving the piles of tinder in my yard to a central location closer to the shop where i'm going to have a burn pit eventually

• Like 1

it seems i killed all my pictures in the process of organizing my photobucket better. oh well. it'll get figured out eventually, if not link to little miss' album if anybody cares enough: http://s1261.photobucket.com/user/fantomhobo1/library/my%20datto/620\

seriously thinking i'm going to take the engine i purchased for toolbox and his tranny (five speed) and drop them into little miss when i get the engine done. keep the l16 and rebuild and put it off to the side, or the go-kart...... don't want to use/lose the l16 because it's numbers matching for little miss. just need money for the engine work, crank shaft and pistons/rings and what not. also a cherry picker is needed (will be purchased eventually). toolbox is back back burner and will eventually be worked on, really not sure when.

• Like 1

got the fuel filler hose installed, and drove to the gas station to fill it up. was nice to actually pull up to a gas pump and fill instead of having a gas can in the bed of the truck

was going to try to use her for yard work, gonna have to figure out a different way of moving the piles of tinder in my yard to a central location closer to the shop where i'm going to have a burn pit eventually

Hell yes ! a gas tank !  :thumbup:   , Now you can farther than a few miles without having to fuel up . 

Hell yes ! a gas tank !  :thumbup:   , Now you can farther than a few miles without having to fuel up . 

next up, pinion seal. might drop the whole rear end to clean and paint but i don't think i really want to do all the wiring just yet. might just do pinion seal and try to button it up for canby. gonna have to swap the carb again though i think. 38 is way too much

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

little miss went to my mechanics for the weekend to get points and condenser changed and have the choke wired up so he could get her timed so i can drive her to canby. can't wait to have the money to get the 2.3 motor built and switch to ei instead of this points shit. anyways, oics

IMAG0101.jpg

IMAG0100.jpg

IMAG0098.jpg

IMAG0097.jpg

baby girl went with me for the drive, parked next to my mechanics trans-am and had to take a picture of the two old girls
  • Like 7

Way to go Dad ! I can remember plenty of rides in my grandpas chevy luv . That started my love for small trucks , which eventually led me to my first 620 .

she likes going for rides with me. Wish I had little miss today we would go for a drive. Hoping to get her interested in cars so we can work on them together as she gets older. But there's no way she's getting this one.
  • Like 1

Way to go Dad !  I can remember plenty of rides in my grandpas chevy luv . That started my love for small trucks , which eventually led me to my first 620 . 

My earliest memories are my dad and I making trips from the bay area,Ca to the 'farm' here in Oregon. Me @ age 3 standing on the bench seat in my stripped overalls in the ol green 65 chev p/u. Truck spun a rod bearing on the like 15th trip.....remember towing it home with the 69 Caddie. LONG time ago....Dec 80'

• Like 1

My earliest memories are my dad and I making trips from the bay area,Ca to the 'farm' here in Oregon. Me @ age 3 standing on the bench seat in my stripped overalls in the ol green 65 chev p/u. Truck spun a rod bearing on the like 15th trip.....remember towing it home with the 69 Caddie. LONG time ago....Dec 80'

my brother and I fight over who's going to get our pops old grand am (prix? I don't know which it is off hand) because we both love that car and the memories that go with it. When I get a dime I'm gonna drive my daughter everywhere in it and little miss