What are you drinking right now?

• Replies 153
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Rick-rat

I just saw that they have to empty a water reservoir in Portland because some 19 year old was caught pissing in it. So Oregon is now like Mexico, (DON'T DRINK THE WATER), you don't know what you are getting. Take bottled water if heading to Oregon. For those of you that live in Oregon and have kids, please teach them the proper place for urination. 

Thank You, we appreciate your support

I just saw that they have to empty a water reservoir in Portland because some 19 year old was caught pissing in it. So Oregon is now like Mexico, (DON'T DRINK THE WATER), you don't know what you are getting. Take bottled water if heading to Oregon. For those of you that live in Oregon and have kids, please teach them the proper place for urination. 

Thank You, we appreciate your support

i bet bird shit would make you more sick

• Like 1

Who knows what people are drinking in their water...

Have you all seen the video of dude setting his tap water on fire?

The safe water drinking act was only established in 1973 or 71 imagine the water before then.. Piss is the last thing I would worry about.. Sure the fuxk wouldn't waste tons of water because of some pee...

Your right up there... Bird shit!! Way worse!!! Ducks fucking a little worse. The fish.. Fucken everything other the pee.. Mold.. What a waste of water... Shiiiit.

My water comes out of the ground in my yard.  I pee in my yard all of the time.  My dogs do too.  And all of my drunken buddies.  My water is awesome.  Way better than that treated crap you get in city water.  

My wife sells water treatment chemicals.  Nearly all of them are hazardous and require special licenses and inspections to keep.  I'd be much more afraid to drink something that has hazardous chemicals mixed a few parts per million into it than water with a few parts per million of urine.

• Like 1

I'm betting the people who drained it know that the piss is going to in no way harm anyone, it's probably more of a 'by popular demand' kind of thing. You can drink urine in an emergency and it will do you no harm. But, every time you drink it, the toxicity goes up. Soon you will shut down due to your body not being able to get rid of the toxins. So, I'm going with a squirt of piss in a lake full of water, that will be filtered anyway, is not going to hurt anyone.

• Like 1