What are you drinking right now?

• Replies 153
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

we have decent micro brews and shops up in maine suprizingly. My local joint carries a lot of unita stuff. Very good. I'm in love with the hop notch. I love me some ipa's, and try as many as I can find, and I'd say its in the top 10 that I've tossed back.

You know, much of the shit sold is unnecessary if you just eat right. Like Nexium. You get heartburn??? Well loose 50 fucking pounds! Stop eating shit food! Go for a fucking walk after supper instead of laying on the fucking couch! Oh no... it's way easier to take a pill.

The most successful products are those that don't cure anything. They just remove the 'problem' as long as you keep buying it.

Once again, I'm drinking CoFfEe

N Am is full of fat people. Many problems are related to this. I'm not fat but not in perfect shape either. Probably pretty good for my age group though. Lost over 20 pounds in the last few months just by removing some things from my diet and I bike a minimum 24 miles a week so I do get some cardio above working outdoors all day.

Well, I had a bad diet for the amount I was burning. In the service, you just eat whatever, which is a ton of carbs and such, but, I burned it off AND I was younger. Problem was, when I got out, I kept eating that way and moving a whole lot less. Losing weight is really no huge fuckin mystery, eat less, move more. Excuses as to WHY someone is fat always pisses me off. Yeah, okay, you may have fucked up your metabolism along the way somewhere, but if you're eating less and moving more, basic physics will work it out for you. I have never seen a fat person who was starving to death in a prison camp. Just admit you eat too much for fuck sake.

I take Prilosec, cant afford Nexium. I follow most of my Drs orders on eating, and am not much overweight for my size and age. Without the meds anything, even water messes me up. I also have a hiatal hernia so the meds help keep everything in. I'm really just trying to avoid surgery.

P.S. Powerade right now.

I take Prilosec, cant afford Nexium. I follow most of my Drs orders on eating, and am not much overweight for my size and age. Without the meds anything, even water messes me up. I also have a hiatal hernia so the meds help keep everything in. I'm really just trying to avoid surgery.

P.S. Powerade right now.

I have seen your '59 at wally, don't make me upload an oic :rofl: . Poweraid?

Stop drinking poweraid!!