SoCal Fun Run - Get your Datsun Ready! Sunday, 10/26.

Thank you to everyone who was able to come out to LA's first cruise (that I know of in the 2 years I've been on here). We're pretty much all in agreement of doing this once a month. We're planning on the last Sunday of every month so for those of you that missed this one you can plan on attending the next one. What I'll do is every month update the title on this thread with the new date and my first post with the new location for everyone to meet up and where our run will take us that day. We're going to change it up every time. Today was a good "test run," no pun intended, to see what kind of turn out we would have. I hope everyone made it home ok and without incident. Now enjoy some pics and let's plan on doing this again in April!

DSCN1642_sm_zps024c901f.jpg

DSCN1643_sm_zpsa6e0c0c0.jpg

DSCN1644_sm_zpse2709c8f.jpg

DSCN1645_sm_zpsb56624f1.jpg

DSCN1646_sm_zpsda649d35.jpg

DSCN1647_sm_zpsf3b0146c.jpg

DSCN1648_sm_zps7f7b69ec.jpg

DSCN1649_sm_zps788f7970.jpg

DSCN1650_sm_zpsd51246e3.jpg

DSCN1651_sm_zps0ba4a93e.jpg

DSCN1652_sm_zps69011198.jpg

DSCN1653_sm_zps2b1af771.jpg

DSCN1657_sm_zpsbd5a73d1.jpg

DSCN1658_sm_zpsf9e199eb.jpg

DSCN1659_sm_zps0f92203b.jpg

DSCN1660_sm_zpsd625c15c.jpg

DSCN1661_sm_zps8097df90.jpg

DSCN1662_sm_zps45d0c56a.jpg

DSCN1663_sm_zps3bbdf631.jpg

DSCN1665_sm_zps99048ea3.jpg

[url=http://s36.photobucket.com/user/colourbox/media/Fun%20Run%20March%202014/DSCN1666_sm_zps3deb8cb5.jpg.html]

• Like 3
  • Replies 294
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Colourbox,

Thanks for for putting this together and rev'n up the sleepy heads...  It was a great turnout and everyone enjoyed.  Thanks again and look forward to it next month.  If there is something I can help with, please let me know,  BRE510 (Lawrence).

• Like 1

Good times and the weather was great! Wasnt expecting so many rides to show up. Still figuring out/learning how to post piks from photobucket but will post soon i hope. Thanks again colourbox for starting a so cal fun run. Looking forward to next one.

you missed out on the canyons after...

got a thumbs up from jay leno on a BMW leaving the rock store.

followed by a bunch of mustangs... that got stopped for no front plate (yep...)

they said this cop was writing tickets since 8am (now ~1pm)

13524383195_ed9ee6155f_c.jpg

13524685454_0e6208a132_c.jpg

13524488983_ff7780d77f_c.jpg

• Like 1

Colourbox,

Thanks for for putting this together and rev'n up the sleepy heads...  It was a great turnout and everyone enjoyed.  Thanks again and look forward to it next month.  If there is something I can help with, please let me know,  BRE510 (Lawrence).

Good times and the weather was great! Wasnt expecting so many rides to show up. Still figuring out/learning how to post piks from photobucket but will post soon i hope. Thanks again colourbox for starting a so cal fun run. Looking forward to next one.

You guys are most welcome :) I'm just glad there was finally some interest and that the good weather I ordered actually arrived.

Cop needs to go arrest some damn serial killers or something. No front plate. Lame! Harumph! I took Sunset back home. Once I got back into WeHo saw the aftermath of some car accident. Just glad I wasn't in it.

who had the most fun???

13524669864_4211ecdcb3_c.jpg

Bwahahaha! I didn't think anyone caught that :rofl: What a nerd! I did have fun. It was really great to see all those Datsuns in my rear view mirror :wub:

I showed up at Neptune's about 10:30 to meet some of you guys and see some Datsuns, but right when I got out of the car I got a call and had to head home. Oh well, maybe I can meet up with you guys next month.

Was it a white car? We saw a white Datsun coming 'round but then it was never in the parking lot. Ghost Datsun. We'll be having another. I hope you didn't have to leave for something serious.

Was it a white car? We saw a white Datsun coming 'round but then it was never in the parking lot. Ghost Datsun. We'll be having another. I hope you didn't have to leave for something serious.

Yep, a white 2 door. Had to head home for drama....a good family friend passed away. Sucks.

13524383195_ed9ee6155f_c.jpg

13524685454_0e6208a132_c.jpg

13524488983_ff7780d77f_c.jpg

I saw that "chippy" early this morning writing all kinds of tickets. He was getting guys for crossing the double yellow, no front plate and wrote a ticket to a bike that crashed because the guy did not have his insurance card with him.

It may seem excessive, but there were two bad wrecks last weekend with car vs. motorcycle and a Maserati vs. bicyclist....

I saw that "chippy" early this morning writing all kinds of tickets. He was getting guys for crossing the double yellow, no front plate

quota: he was done by 11am., when the other cop left.

he stopped the 2nd mustang.. & 3rd & 5th cuz they stoppped behind him ???

notice the lack of my front plate...  :ph34r:

there are a lot of showoffs up there on the weekends

futher up some smartmouth in 1 of 5 clone mitsubishis cut off a MC while making an illegal uturn and they got into a fight.

cop said eveyone go home but he insisted he had a right to be where ever the fuck he wants...

he got new bracelets and a ride to malibu station.  dunno if he was a driver. ive seen vehicles get impounded up there.

futher up some smartmouth in 1 of 5 clone mitsubishis cut off a MC while making an illegal uturn and they got into a fight.

cop said eveyone go home but he insisted he had a right to be where ever the fuck he wants...

he got new bracelets and a ride to malibu station.  dunno if he was a driver. ive seen vehicles get impounded up there.

Forgot it was the end of the month coming into the beginning of the month. They do seem to be out in full force then. I drove around for yearssss without a front plate on Stanley. Moved to LA and they got all nazi on him with that. Pbbttt! Whatever.

There's always a small few that gotta ruin it for everyone else. Don't know why people become even bigger assholes when they get behind the wheel of a car. I take my damn time and enjoy the ride. I also don't want Stanley getting hit by some fool. On the way home some broad in a Mercedes was all late with the braking at red lights behind me. Kept moving to get her out from behind me but be damned if she wouldn't move over too. All I could think was if she hits me I'm going to hit her so hard her bleached blond hair will go back to its natural color.

• Like 2

F that noise " I ain't got time for that"