SoCal Fun Run - Get your Datsun Ready! Sunday, 10/26.

• Replies 294
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm personnally hurt by this coment as a member of Ratsun. I am not old.

Then you have nothing to be offended by!!  :P   I'm not old, but I do feel like i have the cigarette and booze soaked spirit of an old pervy ratsun member so I relate.

• Like 2

Then you have nothing to be offended by!!  :P   I'm not old, but I do feel like i have the cigarette and booze soaked spirit of an old pervy ratsun member so I relate.

Not at all offended just making fun of the comment, basically agreed to everything except the OLD part. Guess it was'nt funny if I have to explain it. My bad.

Z car crowd seems interesting. Is it filled with a bunch of creepy old perverts like Ratsun?

So is there a problem???? I'm old , creepy and a perv. Oh and I have more than one Z car. So I'm twice as creepy. :fu:

• Like 2

Why you can get up early.

Yeah I can get up early. The problem is getting enough sleep. Something I've not been good at since birth. Now that I'm all old and shit I'll get a migraine if I don't get enough sleep. If it comes between the two I'll take the sleep. I'd actually like to go.

I'm still up for the monthly thing but I won't be able to go this weekend...

That's cool. I won't give up on planning these. Just looks like everyone is more interested in going to the one on Saturday which is fine. We'll see what input everyone has for May. I don't want to be the only one planning the route. Would like to use other people's ideas to mix it up each month.

• Like 1

Won't be at this cruise anymore.... Finally dropping the motor into my 521 on Saturday. Next cruise??

I'd definitely like to get it together for a run in May. I'm hoping when it gets close to time there's not a lot of chirping crickets on this thread.

5/10 should the perfect day!

4/26 is the solvang roadster show, thats where ill be.

I'd prefer to keep this constant with the last Sunday of the month so as not to confuse anyone. Someone already started a 5/10 thread. I believe you were already up in there. For you others that want to do something 5/10 here's the thread: http://community.ratsun.net/topic/61851-anything-going-down-here-in-south-ca-on-510-should-we-do-something/ Don't know if anything was ever decided.

Sunday, May 25 would be this next run if anyone is interested.

I was thinking of going to the cars and coffee in Irvine tomorrow and doing the run through the canyon but I tweaked my back the other day. Freaking hurts to breath. This getting old is some bullshit! I'll be sitting that one out :(

I did'nt make the first one due to suspension issues but will be making the next one, so count me in for May 17th. After looking at the oics from the first run seems I definately missed out. Hopefully the same turn out or better for the next one. Any ideas yet as to where?

I did'nt make the first one due to suspension issues but will be making the next one, so count me in for May 17th. After looking at the oics from the first run seems I definately missed out. Hopefully the same turn out or better for the next one. Any ideas yet as to where?

No ideas yet. I put a few of the guys' suggestions on page 8. Figured people would vote on which run they want to make and we'd take the most popular choice. If people don't put in their 2¢ I'll just make the executive decision and see who shows up but I would prefer other people's input. Got a decent turn out last month and hoping for a better one next month. Hopefully people who missed the last one can make this one.