SoCal Fun Run - Get your Datsun Ready! Sunday, 10/26.

Ok good to know. I think I ran across a thread where someone put an A10 gauge cluster in theirs. Probably the 210s Unite thread. It's been an education to say the least the last couple years of restoring Stanley (interior bits). Some 720 parts work (window cranks and auto shift knob), some 1200 parts but I never come across those, some Sentra parts (door hinge pins and bushings). Still learning and it's been good. I sometimes wish I had found this site sooner and had been smarter in treading yards years earlier to get things. Gotta keep Stanley going even if he is just a show queen now :)

• Replies 294
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Haha! When he resides in West Hollywood he's a show queen. When he's at my mom's in San Bernardino (so I can have my garage back) he's still a queen who a I kidding :) He doesn't like to get dirty or rained on. That's what happens when you beautify them. They get prissy.

Im in like sin! Bringing another 510 along with my goon. Im new to ratsun and never been to a meet or on a fun run so Im pop'n cheeries left and right. Excited for tmr!! Thanks colourbox for setting this up!

Welcome! Now go post an intro thread with photos of said 510. We're pic whores here :D

This is the first fun run I'll be on so right there with ya! Been on here a couple of years and I've only ever seen a post for a run once probably a few months after I was on here which I was all in for but there was nothing but chirping crickets on that thread :huh:  Very excited to have gotten interest on this one. It'll be fun :thumbup: