What are you listening to???

• Replies 7.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Yeah,Mike I thought the same thing when I bought my t-shirt at the concert.I got to the show real early and paid 25 bucks for it and 25 bucks for the Pink Floyd magazine.I watched them put up the t-shirt stand. That was the North American t-shirt design.Thought it was so cool cause no other T-shirt in the world is designed like this.On the back side is all the states listed for the shows.Atlanta,Ga. had 2 shows,I seen the first one.I paid 32 bucks for a ticket.They had a 4 ticket limit and I bought 4 of them.Here is the a video of my magazine I bought.I bet they are very rare.I still have the t-shirt,some were selling there's on Ebay.They wouldn't let us keep half our concert ticket,guess they thought we would make on own and sell them for other shows and they wouldn't let camera's in.I had my 35 mm camera that I had to take back to the car.No cell phone's back then.That cup you see is what I bought at the concert with Coke in it.Bet you can't find another one,also have the top.I painted that Bull Dog.

49431913_2250572671640602_4264791353994510336_n(1).jpg

065.JPG

Edited by Thomas Perkins
  • Like 1
21 hours ago, datzenmike said:

Who the hell authorized that Tee shirt????? The prism is upside down and the colors should be reversed with the red at the bottom or closest the apex.

Reminds me of Tad Nugent T shirts.  

Pink Floyd Wish You Were Here - Pink Floyd Wish You Were ...

Me and my buddy had matching Wish You Were Here T shirts on, got high a/f in the parking lot and went in a saw Star Wars. 

• Like 2
28 minutes ago, bottomwatcher said:

you like reggae try this. I have listened to this no less than 10 times a day for the past week.  Hurricane destruction has had me living in a  funk. I find this soothing and a fitting title. Enjoy.

Great song, but sorry to hear about the funk stuff. It's a tough place to be, and I've been there a few times myself. Hope you find your way out of the darkness soon. Let me know if there's anything I can do to help.

4 hours ago, paradime said:

Great song, but sorry to hear about the funk stuff. It's a tough place to be, and I've been there a few times myself. Hope you find your way out of the darkness soon. Let me know if there's anything I can do to help.

Thanks all good, been through this before with hurricane Charley. Fixing the house and boats don't bother me too much. The view and destruction of the native habitat is what gets to me. There are folks a lot worse off than me so I can't complain. Just the risk and price of living in an area where this crap happens. Life is good it just deals out a little suck every once in a while. A song like that sucks you in so I enjoy the ride. Here is a Buffet tune after Katrina. You get to know hurricane songs in the hurricane belt. I need to get me one of them there watches he talks about.

• Like 1