5/10 golden gardens bbq

Yep , that's it ,,  you guys can still meet-up but we could wait up there and someone could call us when you get close,,  or do a rolling slow down through the place and we can motor out.. 

The lights are major long at the mall and last time we sped along at , at least 70+ and didn't catch up till almost going down the hill into Tukwila .. My middle son just got his license a couple months ago so we ain't doing the Ricky Bobby shit this time around.

• Replies 222
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Bit pissed i may not be able to make it. My wifes work is moving, and of course chose that weekend, and want all FUCKING ALL employees to help move on that saturday. Seriously bullshit, and im not happy about it. Trying to see if she can take one of the kids so me and the other kid can come up, because im not taking both kids by myself on a car trip for a few hours. 

Can the new guy come?

3 guys that are coming with me aren't even members at all,, and probably never will be. There is quite a few really cool guys that keep to themselves online, that will very likely show ,, so don't think that only us ( me included)  few post whores are all your going to meet there. 

We are here keeping the thread doors open with our stupidity ,, but there will probably be many more if it is a nice day.

B)

Except for Rick i think he said he's going to a chevy chevette/antique roadshow meet at an over 55 retirement trailer park .

• Like 1

There is nothing wrong with liking the Chevette, they are awesome :thumbup:. I had an '81 4 door as my first car, my Dad bought it brand new the day before I was born. When we finally got rid of it, it had just shy of 400k on the original motor and trans. Loved that car.

Is anyone bringing a table?  If not, I can bring one if it can be used (it's about 2 1/2 feet x 6 feet)

And I will try to make some chocolate chip cookies to bring.  No promises though.... depends on how motivated I am Friday after work :)

• Like 2

So what time you guys wanna meet at the Rest Stop Nana?

You Kitsap/Tacoma guys debate it and tell us when you want us to be there,, as a few of my travelers won't see this.  I was going to finalize our plans to try to meet your guys-es. And none of us are on Facebook so we have no idea what those guys are wanting to do either..  And much like Tristins "girl" friend,,,  right now we are very flexable.

We should have been early to Tacoma Carl's but Princess Jrock had us waiting 45 minutes for him,, and we got tied up coming down to Centralia,, but we can be on time if it matters.

B)

• Like 1

Is anyone bringing a table?  If not, I can bring one if it can be used (it's about 2 1/2 feet x 6 feet)

And I will try to make some chocolate chip cookies to bring.  No promises though.... depends on how motivated I am Friday after work :)

we were just talking about it and a table would be a great idea. also if anyone has a fold up canopy (paging tristin) that would be awesome too.

we were just talking about it and a table would be a great idea. also if anyone has a fold up canopy (paging tristin) that would be awesome too.

The last pop-up we used was Tyler's but I'm trying to secure another. With Washington weather you can never have too many.

• Like 1