5/10 golden gardens bbq

• Replies 222
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I almost would have preferred it to have been the 510, its already not straight with bad paint. The 620 only needed a good cut and buff the shine like new, if insurance does do something about it the whole truck would have to get a respray.

I almost would have preferred it to have been the 510, its already not straight with bad paint. The 620 only needed a good cut and buff the shine like new, if insurance does do something about it the whole truck would have to get a respray.

Is it mostly paint transfer of did it actually grind down to bare metal? Maybe you can wet sand it back to decent condition if its all transfer... 

IMG_20140510_180204_872_zpspzgklnbm.jpg

(Shitty phone pic)

That's why i'm usually a total DICK about going to golden gardens,, i almost got banged coming outta Tukwilla on the way there by a Ford expedition..

Kingston it would be better for everyone.

That's why i'm usually a total DICK about going to golden gardens,, i almost got banged coming outta Tukwilla on the way there by a Ford expedition..

Kingston it would be better for everyone.

I hear you. But it happened half a mile from my housr

Near the end of the BBQ it seems that someone accidentily packed up my camping chair and table thinking it was theirs... no harm done, but would just like it back please. 

If you do have it, feel free to PM me and we can figure out how to get it back home. Thanks!

Here is some of my others as one of the cameras ran outta space and the one i switched to had a dead battery,, and what is up with photobucket?? It's like the biggest memory drain ever now..

My windshield is separating so ignore the haze.,, bro.

ONION001_zps2f528f03.jpg

ONION002_zps4427832e.jpg

ONION003_zpse517e1bc.jpg

ONION005_zps610b6d75.jpg

And even though i gave out maps and directions to almost everyone of you buttlickers:: THIS is the only shot i got of any Datsuns-for-history in front of me on the viaduct,,,,,,,,,,, THAT WON"T BE THERE IN A COUPLE YEARS!!!

ONION_zps11bd9dd0.jpg

JEEEEZZUUUSSS!

ONION035_zpsfba8ffb5.jpg

ONION017_zps596ca18e.jpg

ONION018_zpsa93ddf36.jpg

ONION016_zps331b77f8.jpg

ONION015_zpsaa3079e2.jpg

ONION_zps11bd9dd0.jpg

ONION029_zps994756ca.jpg

ONION025_zps6b96211f.jpg

• Like 2