5/10 golden gardens bbq

• Replies 222
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I thought it is a regular nut with a cap over it thats like a castle nut.

Yes^^^  official name adjusting cap,,,,,,,,,  you will find it easier calling it a spindle nut retainer. Most auto parts stores have a few different sizes. and of course ,, rockauto

Is that what that smell is in all my vehicles? Been trying to get rid of it for ages

Depends, is it difficult to drive your cars because the smell makes you want to vomit but at the same time gives you a throbbing erection?  If so, then yes, that is what you are smelling. 

• Like 2

I got a 3x6 table I can bring if needed, otherwise I can stop at a store and pick up chips and what-notery.

Please do!

Also roy and I got stuff for burgers but didn't get cheese. If anybody is looking for something to bring cheese is up for grabs.

• Like 1

doug is bringin water and norman is bringin coke, so if you would like something different feel free. or if you just want to bring more thats always a good thing.

Cool. I checked the first page and saw somebody bringing coke, I could bring some root beer and stuff like that. 

• Like 1

We will probably just make a quick stop at Ballard market and load up some round meat products covered in animal intestine to burn on grill and bread product to lay it on afterwards. Most likely scoop some vegetable like matter covered in mayonnase in a container also.

• Like 3

I'm procuring a pop up and a table this evening.

Im grabbing at least one more pop-up, possibly two with me. Will know more tonight when I swing by to snag them. Ill see if there are any tables in my basement... wont fit in the car, but maybe I can bring them to Safeway and one of the trucks can bring them down. 

Anna and I will be there. She has to leave early, but will be there a couple hours at least with me. I think we may bring some sides down with us for food. 

• Like 2