5/10 golden gardens bbq

• Replies 222
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I have a pop-up and my umbrella, too bad I'm not allowed to go

You never stop whining Rick. It's either too far, too close to Seattle, too near antique malls... Then if you're not allowed to go to one of those you STILL complain :rofl:

Get with the program and just show up. Show up with your stupid umbrella and make sure Paco is shotgun. I'm tired of seeing your wrinkly mug without him at meets.

wheel bearing, tire or brakes?

Hub nut, was able to remove it by hand.  OOPS.  Though I remember why, I don't have a castle nut on there for some reason.  Either I couldn't find any in Missouri when I put it together, I was just an idiot.  (leaning towards the latter)

They don't have a castle nut on them, And the nut isn't supposed to be very tight

hmmm ok.  I could have sworn the nut I have is the one that came with it, so I guess I'm using the right now.  Was trying to search to see if they came with castle nuts but couldn't find anything good.

I did the torque down to 25lbs to seat.  Spun the wheel, re-torqued, spun the wheel and then backed the nut off a bit.  And I put the cotter pin through the hole.