MrBigTanker got a wagon now.Oh boy.

mrbigtanker

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Everyone else is angling in on John's daughter, what about Ray's cousin!? (yes I spy the ring) But, Guns and Monster trucks!  :thumbup: ...   Wait... she drive's monster trucks, and you drive mini trucks.... :confused:   Look at her, look at you.....  :rofl:

I guess there is also some more insight to your gun fetish too.

Nah, kidding aside, you guys look like your having a fun family time together. :thumbup:

• Like 2

Jesus Ray!... where you born with legs coming out of your shoulders?! WTF are you feeding them? :D

FYI, I had a guy back out so I should have your grille rapped up tomorrow.

Yeah kinda funny looking right??? And this old skinny dude can still kick his ass.

And if I don't see any progress on this thing by next week I'll be putting a lean sale on it.

• Like 3

Yes Datdad you can kick my ass but I still love you, and Corace you da man,and Jrock you can have what ever your future father in law does not want make him happy.

On a side note family went home this big guy misses them and now back to work to the minimum wage farm.

At the very least all the parts and interior will be done and just body work and paint left.

Yeah, but why do we all have to do so often?  It seems every time I click on a build thread, someone is dealing with a bad head gasket....

mostly because people like to grumble about that shit.  I've been lucky so far on my L20b.  But I learned my lesson big time with my zx.  I'll never overheat an engine again without serious shame.  But that makes 36 years without a blown head gasket.  Three rebuilds during that span.  

I'm scared as shit that my VG33 will blow.  Though I don't really know, it seems like a not fun job.  Still 2-3 hours?  

• Like 1

Blah, Blah, Blah. That's all I hear..

20140315_140001_zpsbebabc0f.jpg

Here is a pic of a really nice goon. It's got a blown head gasket, But it looks purdy.

should be a warranty item from the guy u got the motor from ... he was hard on it right before he sold it .....just saying..

hqbk8d.gif

• Like 2

Been Away fro awhile, but just logged back on and saw the new project. Nice score in the wagon and I'm sure you'll do her justice as like the 521!!!

u havent missed anything ... just banter and a few pics of parts ...

• Like 1

should be a warranty item from the guy u got the motor from ... he was hard on it right before he sold it .....just saying..

hqbk8d.gif

What is sad about his head gasket is that its from a guy that does business on here and in the community and i will never do with again.Between me and john that motor got maybe 2000 miles on it,if that and it took a shit already let alone the problems I had with it from the start.Live and learn,but i will pay twice as much before i buy from that guy again.