Lil Girls on Facebook

Sorry Ratsun, but im changing this.  I just want to say im sorry, my brain doesnt work right anymore, with the depression, the pain im in 24/7, and what the medication the alst 4 years has done to me, i post something thinking it would be a good topic, when apparently its not.  I dont do it to be a ass, i just want to post and hav esomething to take my time and have a conversation. I have no one to talk to other than my kids and wife because of my issues, so its hard for me. But instead of berrating me and going off on me, just simply say dan, probally not a good thread, instead of being rude, or treating me like crap. I have issues, yet i try to be nice to people, and when someone has a issue volunteer to help because i want to be there for people, just try to understand, i try to say things and they dont come out right, or they dont post right, its the same for me in person, i even say words that are incorrect and have to correct myself, people wonder why i talk slow and slurred, just takes some time and patience.  Later

• Like 6
  • Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Exactly, all i was trying to do was inform him since he obviously doenst know a flying fuck with his lil attitude, his pic hes got way to nice a 510 for the lil douche he looks like, obviously mommy and daddy bought it for him, and he talks to me like that when i was trying to be nice LOL.  I hope he enjoys me talking shit about him on fb since he blocked me like a lil girl, and will not see my posts. 

Mine is in great shape that i sold, even i thought 100 was pushing it, but it sold.  

Idk i miss how the community was, i used to give shit out for free, now i only do to friends. I remember kids knocking on my dads door when they saw the dimes outside and asking if he had or could find certain parts, and sometimes he woudlnt charge if he had a used one.  So seeing kids like this with attitudes like this just chaps my ass, and claling my stuff shit when its obviously nicer than his ;)

Hell i welcome feedback, just like i know most others do if way off on a  price. I just hate how the community is going towards hate filled lil punks compared to how it was. Its sad, we have one of the best communities out there, but wont be that way for long. 

Seriously whats happening with this community, i never saw behavior like this till the last few years, it makes me sad to see our community turning into this type of pile of crap with people :(  Thank you honda.

Nothing wrong with this community. Failbook has nothing to to with Ratsun whatever, so un-lump us with it.. Any asshole can post their shit and say what ever the fuck they want there. It's exactly what failbook is all about..

• Like 4

Hes right to a extent, but all i was giving him was feedback, nor eason to call my stuff piece of shit, and call me a cunt, unless thats how they talk in africa. 

This is part of the reason the classified here changed - people giving unsolicited "feedback", especially when it concerns the price.  What you sold really has no bearing on what someone else is selling.  It's pretty much a douche move to say what you said.  If the seller was misleading in some way, then that's another thing, otherwise it's up to potential buyers to dictate what they're willing to spend on an item and the seller will have to adjust his price accordingly, or end up sitting on the item.

• Like 5