Mods.

720buck

I've modded my Datsun.

I added a new window panal to it. 

It's camo duct tape in case you were wondering what sort of fantastic fix I have conjured up. 

k9t109.jpg

Anyway, I'm Chris.  I'm new to this forum and I often times stalk this forum not only to see how awsome ya'lls whips are but also to complete my Washingtonian stereotype profile because I see so many Washington people on here.

Here's my truck:

s6j14m.jpg

I have since removed the stupid sticker that came along with it but I was too lazy to take off.  It's just not classy... but it wasn't THAT unclassy enough for me to care right away.

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I think what you really should be jealous of is my ability to make custom windows.  You can't even see it because it's so camo.  A definite thief detterent. Just kidding.  I honestly don't use my reclining capabilities because I have shoved a bunch of crap in the backseat so now it's basically just a giant physics library.  I've tried reclining the seat back as far as it goes and it's not that big of a difference honestly.   I like the flat black a lot but am thinking about redoing the paint on it to another shade of flat black.  #flatblack67.

• Like 1