• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• smoke

• laotsu

• flatcat19

• q-tip

Top Posters In This Topic

I envy this guy, people have been talking so much crap about his songs and vidoes, but they've been watched so much he's making money off of it. To be quite honest he can't sing for crap but his lyrics don't seem to be so bad, maybe he should start song writing for a few artist...

I honestly saw the pants hanging down all wanna be gangster in reality hipster skateboarder like and i wouldn't have clicked on that video if there was a fuckin gun to my head.

• Like 3

Proof right there that music has taken a crap and that people will listen to anything.... and think they like it.

I'm glad it wasn't just me thinking this ^^^........... although some of my music would like shit to someone else too ... understandably ... bahaha :rofl:

Thanks Blue, did you see that video I posted for you " I'm Blue " ?

these guys are the real deal, early 80's post punk, industrial group. Toured alot with Tuxedo Moon and Chrome way way back

New material is completely off the wall, we are gonna push into a barimba style new sound. 

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=1&cad=rja&uact=8&sqi=2&ved=0CCkQFjAA&url=http%3A%2F%2Fen.wikipedia.org%2Fwiki%2FFactrix&ei=0xSAU_qCIseDogTHrYLoBQ&usg=AFQjCNHGyoooqQz1D5cEJLCf1dyKbk6KpA&sig2=Hfuhdgfe5EZjCwWYTs3kVw

• Like 1

sShithole Sacramento Greyhound just tried to tell me toolboxes are not allowed as baggage. So I show them the website saying it is allowed. Then they say its over weight. So I say I'll put the over in my carry on. Then they say no tools on the bus because they can be used as a weapon. Even sockets, those can be used as projectiles. So can my phone I say. Your phone is a personal item they say. So are my tools. Trailways in the future.

• Like 2

So I wake up this morning and go to my normal website for shenanigans and fuckery videos and I see this. I thought it was a joke but apparently this shit happened last night. This fucktard killed 7 people including himself and injured a bunch of people because he couldn't land some tail. WHAT THE FUCK, not getting laid isn't that serious you need to kill people over it. I don't mean to offend anyone by posting this but if offense is taken I have no problem removing it, I'm just baffled by this I should of had my coffee first.

http://youtu.be/sbv5Vpa-B-0

I MAY have been time for a tiny bit of self awareness to seep into hid head. If you have not been laid or even had a kiss with a girl (or whomever) by that time, perhaps it's not everyone else. He should have started his murder spree with himself.

• Like 1

Sex is not that serious man, there are folks who are a lot older that are still virgins but their not offing themselves on a shooting spree becasue of it. Hell dude if he wanted sex that bad he could of went to TJ that's how one of my friends lost his virginity