• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• smoke

• laotsu

• flatcat19

• q-tip

Top Posters In This Topic

So I see all these cute little hotties coming into NAPA now that it's nice weather, and it got me thinking since the last few blind dates (by a good friend who was trying) didn't go well, maybe I should try online dating again.  So I browse Plenty Of Fish, again.  Mostly the same people and the same bullshit.  Too busy, too many kids, no job, no ambition, wants 6'800" or taller, and assorted crazy.  Which brings me back to the best......line......ever:

• Like 1

That cat came out like a boss. He is the Chuck Norris of kitteys. 

GET TEH FUCK OFF MY HUMANZ DOG!!!!

and thats the first thing i told my wife when i saw it- that dog would have caught a bullet the first second my kid was safe. be it in the neighbors driveway, yard, or house. 

• Like 1

So I see all these cute little hotties coming into NAPA now that it's nice weather, and it got me thinking since the last few blind dates (by a good friend who was trying) didn't go well, maybe I should try online dating again.  So I browse Plenty Of Fish, again.  Mostly the same people and the same bullshit.  Too busy, too many kids, no job, no ambition, wants 6'800" or taller, and assorted crazy.  Which brings me back to the best......line......ever:

Love that movie. Dating is pretty fucking painful. Yeah, the 6' 8 millionaire who is a genius super model that spends his spare time (when not teaching string theory) helping cancer kids is probably not shopping for their ass on pof. The sooner they come to terms with that, the better.

Cameras should only be used to figure out which weapon to grab on your way out the door. Like....if the great humongous shows up, that's going to be different than a process server. A wiffle ball bat probably won't work on him in the same way.

Yea in what looks to be a decent neighborhood from what I can see

Im still trying to figure out, why so many cameras?

the more affluent the neighborhood the more cameras, it's the theory of direct proportionality of paranoia to wealth.

Ya true, rich fools have there places covered, as well as private security companys that profile people and carry rubber bullets. You legally cannot be detained by s suburban rent a cop, or can you?