• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• smoke

• laotsu

• flatcat19

• q-tip

Top Posters In This Topic

so, I got passed over for an internship today. The HR lady said I definitely had the experience and showed great passion, unfortunately I was too outgoing and overshadowed the others in the group and so didn't appear to be well suited to a team environment. TOO outgoing? Fuckers wanted some khaki wearing corporate wimp.

• Like 1

nah, its just the company. so many times ive been fed that bullshit. people want to make a dime. so they dont want someone who will be over-qualified so they have to pay them out more. its pretty much BS to save cash.

• Like 1

it wasn't over qualification and the level I'm at now in the job game you already know within 1%-2% what your salary will be. I think it really was the "you aren't a robot." thing.

You get a pretty good idea of my personality on here, I'm intelligent and not afraid to say what I think. That doesn't always play too well in a corporate environment.

I'll get over it, I just had this company dead in my sights. Glassdoor showed very happy employee reviews, they are an ESOP and they are in an area I can commute to. 

Other fish on the line.

Too out going may be a nice way of saying you may seem to them, willing to spend more energy wanting to troll Ratsun than work.

don't hate i'm being serious.  and tried to say it as diplomatically as i could

• Like 8

G20 Sportvans are great. I'd love to own another. This time I wont write "free candy" on the side

We used to have a work chevy van. Three glaring mistakes made on that van....

1/ Top of windshield too low. You can't see the traffic light across the intersection without leaning forward.

2/  Impossible to climb in and sit. You have to step up on the ledge turn to the left, sit your ass onto the seat and then swivel your hips and legs in. Can not be done.

3/ Front seats too far forward or front wheels too far back, causing 2/ above, but mostly making for a harsh ride.

Our similar year Econoline is a dream to get in and drive, beautiful. More like a car. We did get a new GMC Savannah? w/e and I've been driving it for the last 8-9 months. Yeah it's way better and much improved. Oh yeah the windows are way to hard to roll down. The glass grips the rubber outside wiper or the felt in the channel. 

We used to have a work chevy van. Three glaring mistakes made on that van....

1/ Top of windshield too low. You can't see the traffic light across the intersection without leaning forward.

2/  Impossible to climb in and sit. You have to step up on the ledge turn to the left, sit your ass onto the seat and then swivel your hips and legs in. Can not be done.

I agree. But I am an avid Ford hater Chevy lover.