• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• smoke

• laotsu

• flatcat19

• q-tip

Top Posters In This Topic

Crazy early morning,

I was awakened by gun fire, yelling and broken glass, my wife asks what was that, "I said sounds like swat raiding a house next door" with in a few seconds I was armed and ready to defend my home. My wife is telling me your crazy how the hell do you know that?.....I dont know, just sounds like that. Sure enough we look out the windows, Armored SWAT van in the drive way, 15 passenger van parked in my driveway, and close to 30 tactical goons in position. Then yellow tape and a couple of corners walk through....game over.

Met this guy once, knocked on his door and he yelled back deep from a room in his house, introduced myself and thats the last time I spoke to him. Not sure what happened, but for the last 6 months undercover cars have been checking this house out. And the neighborhood is up in the 350k to 450k type homes.....goes to show, you never know. Nothing on the news yet but, pretty exciting...

All this means is I can justify buying another weapon...I have always wanted a Saiga-12...great home defender

• Like 1

I think N Korea is the straw man of Asia. Full of piss and wind and more likely to hurt themselves if they get 'angry'. I see Sony Pictures caved in to them and cancelled the release of The interview. Assholes! Unbelievable.... just wow. I would have dropped the price and added a matinee showing.  Cant wait for McDonalds to stop selling the Whopper because N Korea doesn't like them.

I must say, I do admire the fact that you don't know that Mcdonalds doesn't sell whoppers. It's somethingI feel I shouldn't know.

• Like 2

Crazy early morning,

I was awakened by gun fire, yelling and broken glass, my wife asks what was that, "I said sounds like swat raiding a house next door" with in a few seconds I was armed and ready to defend my home. My wife is telling me your crazy how the hell do you know that?.....I dont know, just sounds like that. Sure enough we look out the windows, Armored SWAT van in the drive way, 15 passenger van parked in my driveway, and close to 30 tactical goons in position. Then yellow tape and a couple of corners walk through....game over.

Met this guy once, knocked on his door and he yelled back deep from a room in his house, introduced myself and thats the last time I spoke to him. Not sure what happened, but for the last 6 months undercover cars have been checking this house out. And the neighborhood is up in the 350k to 450k type homes.....goes to show, you never know. Nothing on the news yet but, pretty exciting...

All this means is I can justify buying another weapon...I have always wanted a Saiga-12...great home defender

Did you run out with your gun warning the police to get out of your driveway or you will defend your property at all costs.  

I'm pretty sure the idea was defending himself against a possibly armed fugitive escaping a SWAT team and seeking refuge in HIS house.

You may be right.  But based on what I've read, it sounds like the Swat team busted in on a quiet house.  Sounds like breaking and entering until I hear more information.  And parking a van in my driveway would certainly get me pissed.  I should not be blocked in to a potentially hazardous situation.  

I'm pretty sure the idea was defending himself against a possibly armed fugitive escaping a SWAT team and seeking refuge in HIS house.

^ this ^...outta your fuckin mind pointing a weapon at an already pumped  up swat member, telling him to get out of your driveway...lol. They were parked at an angle in my driveway using the van for cover, if I would have opened my front door I could have had 3 of them at my vantage point. Startling them with a shot gun pointed in their way, would have made for a bad day....lol

No, they busted into a house they have been staking for about a year. Like I said myself and the sheriff that lives directly across from me knew, this guy has been under watch for a while. He was a dealer amongst other things. The trend is to rent a house in a unsuspected area such as ours, and set up shop.

He was always quiet with no traffic, couple of low rider cars parked in one of the four car garages, a bit off..but nothing out of sorts.