• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• smoke

• laotsu

• flatcat19

• q-tip

Top Posters In This Topic

Isn't it baffling about the food thing, I just cannot understand it myself, are the majority of the people of this country so fucking stupid?

Don't you just love how so many people think that switching power from one group to the other will now just solve all our issues? You know, because only one side is a bunch of snake in the grass mother fuckers and the other side only does what is the very best for the working class Joe.

Thing is...we don't even deserve to be treated right, we are so goddamn stupid that we actually vote against knowing what's in our fuckin food and after decades of being totally shit on by the wealthy, many of us still think that handing them even more money and power will suddenly benifit them. I guess I must have missed the day when half of the country stood in line to receive a sharp fuckin blow to the head, because that is about the only way I can describe the actions.

American sharkwolf in London.

you motherfuckers bloated over ten pages of my buildthread with this shark bullshit? I really must say that Ratsun has....

(I know it was already posted)

Jumped the shark.

not sure when saying "Have a nice day!" in a public place in broad daylight became sexual harassment - oh wait! - it didn't and the funny part is the politically correct drama queen who dreamed the BS up gets ripped for racism in the comments :rofl:!!!

you really believe that? They are just giving her a friendly downhome Mayberry style greeting? Don't you have a daughter? 

being a misogynistic catcaller myself i am SURE none of that footage was staged that's the exact kind of pigs we as men can be. Look at the preponderance of VTR's posts on this thread, they propogate and perpetuate the poor self-image and objectification of women. I aint saying I don't enjoy looking at poon but the fact that I call fantasy pictures of women by an object title instead of a person's title speaks to how bad it really is.

In major cities you do NOT maintain eye contact, greet strangers or count your money on the street. I'm not sure aboot the great white North.

Sometimes when a guy says "have a nice day". They mean "need some snow on them mountains?" And it's not hard to hear it either. I'm not a car caller, I don't get it, but I don't think it's not there. I think that shit is pointless BS that berates men and humans. I also think the best way to fix it, does not include videos documenting it. She is only reaching an audience who is already opposed.

I also think the best way to fix it, does not include videos documenting it. She is only reaching an audience who is already opposed.

I disagree. It opens up dialogues such as this one and exposes those who might otherwise be ignorant of the behavior to what's going on. 

Isn't it baffling about the food thing, I just cannot understand it myself, are the majority of the people of this country so fucking stupid?

most stuff like this does not catch me off gaurd these days but I will admit, that did. Like, how the fuck does that get any votes aside from some dummy accidentally marking the wrong deal? I mean, lets just for argument sake say that none of that horrid shit is bad for us, you seriously still don't want to know what you're eating? This does not really effect me personally, but still, wow.

• Like 1