• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• smoke

• laotsu

• flatcat19

• q-tip

Top Posters In This Topic

not sure when saying "Have a nice day!" in a public place in broad daylight became sexual harassment - oh wait! - it didn't and the funny part is the politically correct drama queen who dreamed the BS up gets ripped for racism in the comments :rofl:!!!

Having lived in NY I can tell you for a FACT that shit ain't fake. And it's not just a simple how are you, have a nice day or anything to that affect. If you respond even politely here come the ignorant comments. If you don't respond here come the ignorant comments. You really can't win. Same shit happens in LA. And that dude walking beside her for 5 minutes?! That shit is creepy. I was walking home from the store one day and some dude pulled a u turn to follow me in his truck when I didn't want to speak to him. I just want to say hello he says. Well you did now goodbye. I just want to talk to you he says. I don't want to talk to you. Does he go away? Absolutely not. Right now I'm thinking you're a psycho stalker rapist. Congratulations you've freaked me out and put me on the defense. Luckily my mailman happened to appear along with another guy in my hood and eventually the fool drove off. I didn't want to continue home so he could see where I lived. One other time I was walking home and some clown was saying some bullshit to me and I didn't respond so he goes around the corner and drives down the alley and blocks my path of the street I had just turned to walk up. I looked at him and said you better get the fuck away from me right now! I was about to throat punch a fool. And there isn't anything racist about that video either. Minorities are the worst offenders. White dudes rarely ever cat call. Not saying they don't but it's rare. You can't respond to it because then it's invitation for ignorant behavior and comments even if they just started with good morning. There are no manners or class amongst people anymore. What ever happened to hi, my name is .... and if she's not interested the dude walks away? Usually what happens is he gets pissed cause baby boy can't take rejection and now you're ugly, fat and weren't all that in the first place. Then why did you come up to me? It's ridiculous! An ex of mine didn't believe me about the bullshit harassment I would get in the street. So one day we were going somewhere and I told him to hang back behind me for a few blocks and watch. After that he told me you weren't kidding and that he wasn't comfortable with me going anywhere by myself. You need to experience it first hand before you call bullshit on something. A woman was shot and killed for rejecting to some fool's advances recently. It's a little scary out there for us gals.

• Like 1

Having lived in NY I can tell you for a FACT that shit ain't fake. And it's not just a simple how are you, have a nice day or anything to that affect. If you respond even politely here come the ignorant comments. If you don't respond here come the ignorant comments. You really can't win. Same shit happens in LA. And that dude walking beside her for 5 minutes?! That shit is creepy. I was walking home from the store one day and some dude pulled a u turn to follow me in his truck when I didn't want to speak to him. I just want to say hello he says. Well you did now goodbye. I just want to talk to you he says. I don't want to talk to you. Does he go away? Absolutely not. Right now I'm thinking you're a psycho stalker rapist. Congratulations you've freaked me out and put me on the defense. Luckily my mailman happened to appear along with another guy in my hood and eventually the fool drove off. I didn't want to continue home so he could see where I lived. One other time I was walking home and some clown was saying some bullshit to me and I didn't respond so he goes around the corner and drives down the alley and blocks my path of the street I had just turned to walk up. I looked at him and said you better get the fuck away from me right now! I was about to throat punch a fool. And there isn't anything racist about that video either. Minorities are the worst offenders. White dudes rarely ever cat call. Not saying they don't but it's rare. You can't respond to it because then it's invitation for ignorant behavior and comments even if they just started with good morning. There are no manners or class amongst people anymore. What ever happened to hi, my name is .... and if she's not interested the dude walks away? Usually what happens is he gets pissed cause baby boy can't take rejection and now you're ugly, fat and weren't all that in the first place. Then why did you come up to me? It's ridiculous! An ex of mine didn't believe me about the bullshit harassment I would get in the street. So one day we were going somewhere and I told him to hang back behind me for a few blocks and watch. After that he told me you weren't kidding and that he wasn't comfortable with me going anywhere by myself. You need to experience it first hand before you call bullshit on something. A woman was shot and killed for rejecting to some fool's advances recently. It's a little scary out there for us gals.

And I say that this is your fault for being pretty.

Seriously though (and I won't speak for all guys here) but with me personally, most of what those dipshits blurt out, is honestly what runs through my mind when I see a good looking gal. However...I keep that shit to myself, because I am smart enough to know that "DAMN baby, great ass" is not going to get me laid anytime soon, that and it's just fucking uncomfortable, rude and foolish. Most of us are fucking animals, keeping it in check and ACTING like you're not is the big key.

Here is something else I came to realize when I got older....I have a few women friends, and we are honestly pretty darn close, as in I tell them shit that I don't tell my male friends. However, I can't help but to notice that all my female friends that I am close to, are also very attractive and if given the green light, I would jump on them like a bum on a ham sandwich. So, now I'm not so sure I am in it for the friendship or if my subconscious has been keeping them around because maaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaybe. Which pretty much makes me a skunk. I will say ONE thing in my defense though...when I am in a relationship, I am very loyal and I don't even have to  stop myself from cheating, I just don't want to, which is really kind of odd, because I am a horny bugger.  

Here is something else I came to realize when I got older....I have a few women friends, and we are honestly pretty darn close, as in I tell them shit that I don't tell my male friends. However, I can't help but to notice that all my female friends that I am close to, are also very attractive and if given the green light, I would jump on them like a bum on a ham sandwich. So, now I'm not so sure I am in it for the friendship or if my subconscious has been keeping them around because maaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaybe. Which pretty much makes me a skunk. I will say ONE thing in my defense though...when I am in a relationship, I am very loyal and I don't even have to stop myself from cheating, I just don't want to, which is really kind of odd, because I am a horny bugger.

And that's why men and women can't be just friends, it is inevitable that one will want to bang the other, even if the other person doesn't know.

And that's why men and women can't be just friends, it is inevitable that one will want to bang the other, even if the other person doesn't know.

What I always find odd is that when you try to explain this to a gal, most do not believe you. I think women are FULLY capable of having men as nothing but a friend and never even thinking of him as anything else. Men, not so much. Gals have trouble even getting their head around that I think. We are driven by a totally different set of gears.

• Like 1

What I always find odd is that when you try to explain this to a gal, most do not believe you. I think women are FULLY capable of having men as nothing but a friend and never even thinking of him as anything else. Men, not so much. Gals have trouble even getting their head around that I think. We are driven by a totally different set of gears.

Its hard to explain to a lot of my generation. I can't tell how many buddies of mine a re 'just friends' with a girl. Then I ask, but you want to get in her pants font you? Responce is always yes, every god damn time.

Its hard to explain to a lot of my generation. I can't tell how many buddies of mine a re 'just friends' with a girl. Then I ask, but you want to get in her pants font you? Responce is always yes, every god damn time.

Well, yeah...most of us also lack even the slightest shred of self awareness.