(INSOMNIACS) balls deep.

Wait...Are you just now following this? I've been waiting for WWIII to kick off since they invaded Ukraine lol. Other than that, I've totally tuned out the rest of the world and could care less. Got no cable =  life is good.

I have a feeling Snowden whispered in Vlad's ear. Told him the US is a paper tiger and he could waltz into the Eucheraine unopposed. I suppose Snowden could be a plant from the CIA....

• Replies 14.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• smoke

• laotsu

• flatcat19

• q-tip

Top Posters In This Topic

Is it bad of me to hope we get into some sort of conflict so that enlistment requirements will be relaxed? I can't serve because of too many tickets and a pot charge from high school. I want to go into (and qualified for) the navy seals so bad I can taste it.

And its not like im asking for a cushy job. I know I could die in a pile of brass and im ok with that. I just want to serve.

Where are these fuckers getting there appraisles?

Im guessing the same place this dude is getting his appraisal? http://losangeles.craigslist.org/wst/cto/4618967697.html

00y0y_4zUrNo292dv_600x450.jpg

First of all -- Response to this posting has been TREMENDOUS

Thanks for all the COMPLIMENTS

If this posting is STILL UP -- the car is still available

I bought this Datsun 280ZX NEW from a Dealer in Texas when I graduated from the USMA (West Point).

It was a Special Order.

It has been in Dry Storage for most of It's life.

It was stored it at my Parents Garage for many years.

Time passed & Things Happened.

I traveled all over the World as a U.S. Army Special Forces Officer (Green Beret).

Occasionally, I would visit my Parents & take the car out for a drive

I took it to Ft. Bragg & Ft. Benning & stored it there, driving it occasionally.

I took it with me when I was an Instructor at VMI & stored it there

The Cadets loved this car & I gave rides to anyone who asked.

Eventually, it ended up back in my Parents Garage again.

For the past 10 Years it has been in Storage in my Hangar here in CA.

It is RED with T Tops & Leather Interior.

Manual transmission (5 Speed)

Everything works.

Totally Stock

It still SMELLS like a NEW CAR inside.

No one has EVER smoked in this automobile.

This is a Really Beautiful Car & I get compliments on it ALL THE TIME.

I am afraid to drive it on the street because I am afraid that someone will hit it or it will be stolen.

I drive it around the airport where it is stored -- just to keep everything working.

I also have the Original Datsun Factory Maintenance Manual which goes with the car.

I still have the Original Title from when I purchased it NEW in Texas

Other Memorabilia includes Factory Brochures & Window Sticker.

14,000 Miles

1983 was the LAST YEAR for the 280Z series & this is THE BEST looking 280ZX I have ever seen.

Price $40K -- Absolutely FIRM - ABSOLUTELY & POSITIVELY NO HAGGLING

SERIOUS PARTIES ONLY

I WILL CONSIDER A TRADE FOR (Must BE LOW MILEAGE):

1992 or Later 928 PORSCHE (RED)

OR

2010 or later CORVETTE (RED)

OR

2010 or Later Ford F150 King Ranch Edition Pickup (White)

Please NOTE:

I ONLY SPEAK ENGLISH - This is, after all -- AMERICA - An ENGLISH SPEAKING COUNTRY

If you do not SPEAK FLUENT ENGLISH -- PLEASE DO NOT Contact Me

• do NOT contact me with unsolicited services or offers

$40k for a regular 83 280zx? ok maybe a a 280zxr would be worth half that but come on..

Not just any chicken will do, follow these steps to the letter.

Well my thinking(?) ,,,,,,, was this , it is like when your watching one of those 70s variety shows and the guest comes rollin in , in a paisley leasure suit.. The pattern weirds out the cameras and such..   And as the Obama goverment is currently suppressing the knowlege of how to grow chickens that resemble chain link.. It was the obvious next best choice.

So I'm at the new "grand re opening" of round table pizza because the old was jive.

for the first time they didn't mess up my order, 4 flat screen tvs, buffet a.y.c.e, and on comes the radio its odb or something

" ya bitch, smack ass, flip you around,......you like drugs? Ecstasy". . .. ECT...

almost pissed myself laughing, there's like children and handicapped old people in there.

must be the new clear channel