• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• smoke

• laotsu

• flatcat19

• q-tip

Top Posters In This Topic

Well technically, the mink bit the guy on the toe and when he was distracted by it, I hit him in the temple with a bottle of log cabin syrup. But...the mink played a roll in it.

was he trying to get your goat?
  • Like 1

No, he was a health inspector who was telling me it was unsanitary for me to raise mink in a bath tub in the back room of a coffee shop. Fucker was gonna write me up, so I had to make a move.

sounds like the mink made the first move
  • Like 1

decided that the truck ran so well to take the 101. About 20 miles down 99 I stop at a yard sale. when I started back up it starts to ring under full throttle. So i limped it to Crescent City and change the fuel filter. What do you know in the parking lot there's another 72 521IMG_20140524_132745248_zpst0wrokni.jpg

• Like 2

So on another board,, a moderator posted that he was buying parts from an old dude that had junk in an old cardboard box ,, he apparently expressed interest in said box,,  so the guy dumped whatever was in it out ,,,,, and gave him the box.

Said BOX!!

IEAQNBF_zps3cd49db5.jpg

:frantics: :frantics:

Posting it here because if your to much of a wiener to be in insomniac you don't deserve to see it.

• Like 3