New to this site and to this computer thang .

Ima  new person here what is this all about?

I herd from my great grand son that this is where I need to go if I need stuff fer my datsuns.

I hopes ya'll can helps

Ima fixin to getter done so I can haul the hay around.

I have 5 Datsun from my late bo she gots them thar when they was new they all works and are likes new

very few trips to the general sto but hard to start sometimes

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Welcome.  

Many people are sceptical here, and they like to see pictures. 

Pictures are a little difficult.  You have to upload them to a photo sharing site, like Photobucket, to store the images, and then you can put the links to those pictures.

There are instructions on how to post pictures, on this site, but you may get that done faster if your great grandson helps you..

timbuhr

You left this steamy pile the last time you were here..... http://community.ratsun.net/topic/59166-datzenmike-king-rat-it-says-talk-about-anything-so-i-will/

YOU are a 20yr old pile of shit (KING RAT) when you grow some balls instead of that pussy between your legs then what comes out of your mouth will make sense.

I am more than twice your age and a 26 yr active officer in the united states military and you talking to me like that is disrespectful.
YOU ARE TO AFFRAID TO SERVE IN THE MILLITARY BECAUSE YOU HIDE BEHIND A COMPUTER SCREEN LIKE A LITTLE KID!
and know you would get the shit kicked out of you for disrespect.

you can take your punk ass and go fuck your self .
you are lucky you don't live near me or I would kick the shit out of you and teach you some respect and the American way.

you don't know shit racism is a part of life and the older generation and always will be because of the bullshit we had to go thru because of them and if you cannot accept that then go play with your Justin bibber dolls and shut the fuck up PUNK.

you are only 20 yrs old and there are a lot of us older guys in the forum that know more than you when these vehicles where made you where only a tickle in your two dads nuts.

YOU CAN BAN ME FROM THIS ENTIRELY BUT YOU CAN'T STOP ME FROM COMING BACK UNDER ANOUTHER NAME.

you are a WEAK Canadian and don't know shit about us real American's we don't take shit and say what we want also this site is in America and there is a thing called free speech it is in our constitution so I will say what I want and there is nothing you can do about it.
you WEAK ass Canadians don't have that because you all are afraid to speak your minds in public you hide behind your government's dress and talk shit.

I will talk shit about BLACKS,WETBACKS,THIEVS AND DOPERS
and if you don't like it to bad because that shows all of us that you condone the bullshit crimes that they do to innocent people and you are no better than them piles of shit.

THIS IS AMERICA IF YOU DONT LIKE IT GET THE FUCK OUT and take you site with you!!

Let me repeat it again for you...

Well I guess I won't have to ask permission to quote your private message.

YOU are a 20yr old pile of shit when you grow some balls instead of that pussy between your legs then what comes out of your mouth will make sense.
I am more than twice your age and a 26 yr active officer in the united states military and you talking to me like that is disrespectful.
YOU ARE TO AFFRAID TO SERVE IN THE MILLITARY BECAUSE YOU HIDE BEHIND A COMPUTER SCREEN LIKE A LITTLE KID!
and know you would get the shit kicked out of you for disrespect.

20 years old? don't believe everything you read.

timbuhr for your racist humor take a couple of days off. Maybe stay out of the jokes section when you come back.

I see nothing disrespectful in my comments. Unlike those you sling against women and the racial slurs you directed against Jews and black people in your 'jokes'.

you can take your punk ass and go fuck your self .
you are lucky you don't live near me or I would kick the shit out of you and teach you some respect and the American way.

Yeah, I find that respect is earned. It can't be beaten into someone. But good luck with that

you don't know shit racism is a part of life and the older generation and always will be because of the bullshit we had to go thru because of them and if you cannot accept that then go play with your Justin bibber dolls and shut the fuck up PUNK.

Regretfully racism is a part of life. It's also passed on down from one generation to the next. We aren't born racist we are taught to be. Allowing YOU to try and pass that on to others is just wrong. I can't allow that.

you are only 20 yrs old and there are a lot of us older guys in the forum that know more than you when these vehicles where made you where only a tickle in your two dads nuts.

You may know more about Datsuns than me but the rest of this statement is not true.

YOU CAN BAN ME FROM THIS ENTIRELY BUT YOU CAN'T STOP ME FROM COMING BACK UNDER ANOUTHER NAME.

Definitely can the first and more than likely the second.

you are a WEAK Canadian and don't know shit about us real American's we don't take shit and say what we want also this site is in America and there is a thing called free speech it is in our constitution so I will say what I want and there is nothing you can do about it.
you WEAK ass Canadians don't have that because you all are afraid to speak your minds in public you hide behind your government's dress and talk shit.

Again I doubt you are a real American. I've met some. They are not at all like you. Free speech and nothing I can do about it? Wrong again. This is a forum not a democracy. It has it's own rules of conduct and one of ours is...

The Golden Rules
  1. There will be no racial, ethnic, gender based insults or any other personal discriminations.
  2. There will be no posts meant to offend or hurt any other member, in a manner which is offensive or inflammatory.

So no, you don't have it here and you won't have it here.

I will talk shit about BLACKS,WETBACKS,THIEVS AND DOPERS
and if you don't like it to bad because that shows all of us that you condone the bullshit crimes that they do to innocent people and you are no better than them piles of shit.

See last statement above.

THIS IS AMERICA IF YOU DONT LIKE IT GET THE FUCK OUT and take you site with you!!

Well I'm not at present IN America but if I was I would also have free speech? The world will be a better place when your type has left it.

seriously ........ seriously .... wow anything u said that made any sembelance of sense (which was none)  is totally lost and undermined when u do this shit ...... who needs to grow up now? ......eat a bowl of fucks go think about what the fuck u did and maybe come back a lilttle more humble .........your a clown ... now i know everything u said about being a veteran and shit was a lie .... .....your worse then a  

j cock  :mad:

Well so far in your wars with Canada the score is Canada 1 United States 0. The White House today is the white house because we marched down there and set fire to it. Bygones..... we're good neighbors now, like old drinking buddies who had a drunken scrap.... "I love you, bro...!!!"  Besides, we have secretly exported our actors down there to subvert Hollywood. 

I'm guessing flat biller raiders fan.

..and gun fanatic...

I DONT CALL 911!

I let trespassers, thieves, dopers and ZOMBIES talk to my friends

mr smith and Wesson 38,357,44,45

mr ruger 9mm,50cal

mr glock 10mm,9mm,

mr Winchester 306,223,3030

mr Remington 22,25,32,380,

mr Mossberg 10ga,12ga,20ga,410ga,

m16

m14

and machete's

and ninja swords

AND 5,000 ROUNDS FOR EACH ONE.

As for the thieves,dopers

I let them decide by what means they want to die from or become disabled

or I take them out into the desert 15 miles or so and leave them out there naked

in the pitch black of night and leave there cloths by the side of the road with a bottle of water

and tell them if I see them around my family or home they wont be so lucky next time..

THE LAST TIME I CALLED 911 THE IDIOT NIGGER WAS OUT THE NEXT DAY

and was arrested for robbing beating an old lady just 20 hrs later.

so save tax dollars and waste $1.00 worth of bullets and save millions.

DEAD THIEVES, DOPERS, TELL NO TALES!!

Amurica will probably just pull out a loan from ratwagons country this go around and buy canehda (Probably not, they would just send a couple weekend warriors over there and take it)

Were too busy throwing away money to countries we are trying to suck up to in the Asia Pacific region.

We might look at purchasing Canada later this year.

And seriously, you'd think the artist formally known as Timbuhr would have better things to do with his time.

There must be bus windows he could be licking somewhere.

Hey Timbuhr, did you get your carers permission to be on the Internet this time?

You know what happened last time you scallywag you.