DATZENMIKE (KING RAT)! it says talk about anything so i will.

2 day vacation

He got two on the 27th and served his time. He could have come back yesterday around 1 PM. In theory, a temp banned member on return, is free to go about his business, no harm no foul provided the offense is not repeated and/or attitude is adjusted. Unless proven otherwise, I assume and try to treat everyone as adult.

The Golden Rules

• There will be no racial, ethnic, gender based insults or any other personal discriminations.
  • There will be no posts meant to offend or hurt any other member, in a manner which is offensive or inflammatory.

timbuhr for your racist humor take a couple of days off. Maybe stay out of the jokes section when you come back.

• Replies 201
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Dafuq did I just read 8 pages of?

Sending 2013 out with a racist trolling bang! This thread has it all. Ignorant racists. Heritages questioned. Sexuality scrutinized. The return of skib. New member titles. Some one post some boobs and talk some Toyota/honduh smack.. And We can safely tuck 2013 away in this thread

Trolololol

• Like 5

Dafuq did I just read 8 pages of?

Sending 2013 out with a racist trolling bang! This thread has it all. Ignorant racists. Heritages questioned. Sexuality scrutinized. The return of skib. New member titles. Some one post some boobs and talk some Toyota/honduh smack.. And We can safely tuck 2013 away in this thread

Trolololol

So much this ^^^

jon-stewart-popcorn11_zpsf41ca979.gif

Wow I go away for a couple of hours and I always miss something. I didn't see the race jokes. But this whole rant on Mike is just nuts! What I really find interesting, and deplorable at the same time, is that a self proclaimed rascist would join the military to fight for a country that is supposed to be a melting pot. Granted it's more like a salad bowl sometimes but when you fight for America you are fighting for everyone in it. Why would a rascist want to fight for people they dislike? People like this should be ignored. They are sad individuals. Growing up with a white mom and a black dad I've seen and heard it all. Even went to school with a kid who's dad was a high grand dragon wizard asstard or whatever they call themselves in the klan. Mostly all you can do is shake your head at such ignorance. They really aren't worth the time or the effort.

• Like 2