Found Larvae in My Chicken Noodle

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

You will probably find that there is a certain amount of "extra" things that are allowed to be in food by law.. They may refund you a can of soup but since the packing company is a different company they aren't actually on the hook for anything, and if you notice the packing company most likely isn't identified on the label.

Confucius say: They fuck you at the drive through.

• Like 1

You've seriously never found any mealworms in stuff you've eaten?  They're delightful.  They even have a company that makes mealworm snacks, different flavors, whatnot.  Don't squirm, eat the worm! :D

By the way, you as a food inspector should know there are certain allowances for the number of grasshopper carcasses, rat poop, and mealworms found in every cereal because when you cut through a field, you can imagine all the hoppers don't just clear out by themselves.  Nor the mice/rats/etc. in the grain silos.  Most things aren't as clean as you think. ;)

• Like 1

You will probably find that there is a certain amount of "extra" things that are allowed to be in food by law.. They may refund you a can of soup but since the packing company is a different company they aren't actually on the hook for anything, and if you notice the packing company most likely isn't identified on the label.

lethal+2.JPG#joe%20pesci%20leathal%20wea

HAHAHAHAHAH.!!!!!

This happened to me and my brother Doug only it was a mouse in a beer ..  We took it back and got a whole twofour for free don't you know.

POOR publicity.??? it's fucking WalMart they couldn't give a FUCK.!!!

The burden of proof is on you. Your best bet is to threaten as much poor publicity as you can muster and hope that scares them into some sort of payoff. Perhaps they will be willing to give you a lifetime supply of Optic White toofpastes?

:) I've heard the same thing :) HAHAHAHA

I've heard that larvae tastes like chicken

More than you can even imagine.... milk has an ACCEPTABLE amount of blood AND pus allowed in it, it's an animals body fluid.!!!