Help please.

• Replies 19
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Jesus Christ Erich... no need to be that mean over it. Fuck. 

OP, look... no forum is into just spoon feeding people information; especially with one post. No one has any clue who you are and youre already demanding we just give you info. Theres no way you can tell me you properly searched to find the swaps youre looking for. There are tons of RB threads out there and a few 2Js as well. If youre looking for an end-all-be-all thread with step by step guides youre probably SOL. Youre going to have to read a ton of threads and take the info you need. 

I was just in a 2J thread here the other day and most of the pictures are gone. Go to Hybrid Z and search there... thats all they do is swap everything into Z bodies. 

Good luck. 

Yeah, I would recommend going to Hybrid Z. I knew a guy in Sacramento, CA when I was going to UTI.... He put a 1JZGTE in his 260z by himself in his garage. I don't think it can be that difficult. 

In reality this biggest part of a motor swap, or any project is just going for it. 

Just start on it dude... Pull that L series out, get your JZ ready, set in place, mock up some engine mounts and go go go!

Could someone link me to a few 240-280z 1jz or rb20det or rb26det swaps...

Please and thank you

i have looked and i can only find sotrys and stuff i cant find like one with step by step and pics

L0l this forum is so bad i forgot that help is wrong lol im new to foreign cars im used to foxbody 460ci bigblock builds not small engines

An engine is an engine. I doubt a 460 drops into a Mustang. You would need to address fuel delivery, cooling, EFI and wiring, cross members modded, driveshafts shortened/balanced, exhaust and suspension and brake up grades to make it safe. Fly at it, small engines are lighter.