Daily Randomness.........Back to Randomness........................................

I don't like potato salad...

You are not a troll are you? My guess is no. What biblical entries do you prefer? Old Testament or New Testament?

Was Jesus the "Son of God " or "King of the Jews" ?

Who is the greatest Christian Pop group today?

are you familar with the " Side hug "?

2 minutes please

• Replies 25.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• VFR800

• datzenmike

• q-tip

• hobospyder

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

YOUTUBE_1400945908793_5188633_ver1.0_640

This dude had a major royalty complex.

He should of taught English in a foreign country and might of got laid............ until women figured out actually what the fuck he was saying

I solved the murders, and more importantly WHY HE DID IT!

Seeing how his story and Kim and Kayne's wedding are all that is on the news now, I came to a conclusion... this spoiled rich boy has seen how Kayne, the biggest douchebag in the world, has a "hot" woman, so he himself decides to start acting like him. Watching how he acts for several years, way back to 2005 when Bush Jr. was president, and in the aftermath of hurricane Katrina, he made the infamous statement "Bush doesn't care about black people."  But, unfortunately, it didn't work out for him...

Final analysis, "If Kayne Worst, the biggest asshole in the world can get a woman, why can't I? Why am I still alone and a damn virgin? WTF is wrong with me, NOTHING, that's what, they are all just mean bitches!" So seeing all the damned "NEWS" coverage all the time about Kim and Kayne's wedding made him lose it and go on a pyschotic killing spree set out for revenge.

Now who do I see about getting paid for my crime analysis and getting my fifteen seconds of fame with the media? :thumbup:

You are not a troll are you? My guess is no. What biblical entries do you prefer? Old Testament or New Testament?

Was Jesus the "Son of God " or "King of the Jews" ?

Who is the greatest Christian Pop group today?

are you familar with the " Side hug "?

2 minutes please

I call ban. Don't bring that stuff in here.

• Like 1

I solved the murders, and more importantly WHY HE DID IT!

Seeing how his story and Kim and Kayne's wedding are all that is on the news now, I came to a conclusion... this spoiled rich boy has seen how Kayne, the biggest douchebag in the world, has a "hot" woman, so he himself decides to start acting like him. Watching how he acts for several years, way back to 2005 when Bush Jr. was president, and in the aftermath of hurricane Katrina, he made the infamous statement "Bush doesn't care about black people."  But, unfortunately, it didn't work out for him...

Final analysis, "If Kayne Worst, the biggest asshole in the world can get a woman, why can't I? Why am I still alone and a damn virgin? WTF is wrong with me, NOTHING, that's what, they are all just mean bitches!" So seeing all the damned "NEWS" coverage all the time about Kim and Kayne's wedding made him lose it and go on a pyschotic killing spree set out for revenge.

Now who do I see about getting paid for my crime analysis and getting my fifteen seconds of fame with the media? :thumbup:

400% increase in hospital visits due to violence linked to antidepressants in the last 6 years.  A more than double increase in violent episodes between 9000 placebo and drug patients in an independent study of antidepressants.  This showed 1 in 250 patients reporting a violent episode.  Topping the list is Prozak, Paxil, Luvox, Effexor, Pristiq for violent episodes reported.  1 in 250 is not crazy odds.  But seriously, an already disturbed individual is likely to get a cocktail of drugs as a band aid solution to a deep issue.  Drugs can be a viable treatment option, don't get me wrong, but it is showing its price in my humble opinion.  This is hard as shit to report on too.  Medical record are sealed.  Kinda hard to link these drugs when we have lock and key on their applications.  Plus, the drug companies will always sue claimants for damages.  Even if proven true, a black article on the devastating effects of DrugX could easily inspire litigation for damages.  Still, I would like to see all mass murderers pharmaceutical histories.  I would be willing to bet the picture it paints would be telling enough to sink a drug company.  

If you are on any of these, tell me I'm crazy.  How about benzodiazepines?  I could just be nuts, but at least I think I'm sane.  

• Like 1

Shitter is 2 "T"s. 

Your a cool ass dude, your right my interrogation was a bit wanky, I just don't wanna spend my hard earned lunch break chatting with a someone impersonating a 14 year old about motorcycle death rates.  :geek:

• Like 1

True story,

a friend of mine threw a party on a cruise ship in the S.F Bay. It was a costume party. One of the guests was an Irish drug dealer. He came as a member of the Clockwork Orange gang in a "white jacket" and suit. the guy ended up getting into an argument with a Swiss fella and threw him off the boat, the Swiss man eventually droned in the water. My friend had to approach Mr. Clockwork orange and say "did you just throw a Swiss man overboard " .

628x471.jpg

This is the Irish drug dealer

I think he got off on involuntary manslaughter