Daily Randomness.........Back to Randomness........................................

• Replies 25.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• VFR800

• datzenmike

• q-tip

• hobospyder

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Have 22 ft. ocean boat on side of my building needs very little to get back together , we would always close and go fishing out of Long Beach on 100 deg. days , sold my Scout Traveler don't even have a tow car now ,have to borrow truck , like 22 miles to harbor/beach from Whittier. Wish I could close have a 510 2dr coming on a flatbed for repair/make run . Twenty years parked !

Randomly cutting some angle for a battery tray.. Doo-biddy-doo

ONION001_zps9f26bcb8.jpg

I uneasy moment you realize your putting it out with your bare hands,, cuz you ain't pulling that sucker over your head without major hair loss.

ONION003_zpsd91ff903.jpg

:rofl: :rofl:

• Like 3

And I too once set myself in fire with a grinder. :lol:

Amateurs!  Most of my work T-shirts look like that.  I've done that so many times at this point that I don't stop to put it out until I finish what I'm doing.  Once, as a helper, I burned through my work shirt, t-shirt, pants, and boxers.  Amazingly it didn't burn the pocket lining, but it burned the boxers underneath the pocket.  I do more damage to my work clothes with grinders than welding machines and torches combined.

• Like 1

We can only hope the next generation learns that a Bic lighter to the ass of someone in low head clearance area,, is comedy gold for the whole shop.

Nanar that reminds me of when the guys used to put lit cigarettes in the back pockets of the new guys coveralls, those were the days.

And I too once set myself in fire with a grinder. :lol:

• Like 1

What ? I have sold ,a white a blue a red 521 truck in six months , and have my cactus green one (keeper) on trailer sr ? ,that matches my sons green wagon.THE 510 coming is a customers car ,104_2180.jpg[

I believe the correct paint hue for this is called "PISTACHIO GREEN" 

What color hue is the Ratsun backdrop home page?

We can only hope the next generation learns that a Bic lighter to the ass of someone in low head clearance area,, is comedy gold for the whole shop.

We're not aloud to do anything fun like that anymore, we have to "be considerate of other feelings and personal space"....stupid human resources....

I was/am a glass blower of 18 years now.  Grinder sparks are cute.  Tee shirt fires too.  Main thing with burns, don't let it get infected.  Burns get infected very easily.  And stop wearing Hilfigger shirts while working on Datsuns...

• Like 1

So taking a crap in a guys lunchbox is frowned upon then?

Nope, not allowed to grope your fellow employees boobs either! Hell, can't even tell her she has a nice rack. Takes all the fun out of working with females!  :rofl:

• Like 1
Nope, not allowed to grope your fellow employees boobs either! Hell, can't even tell her she has a nice rack. Takes all the fun out of working with females!  :rofl:

Sorry to be a "Debbie Downer", but I believe the same rules apply to your male co workers, as well.